[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

About the second statement, it only happened when I teleported away when the pet was spawnned. I am playing on my full server and testing it all day, I will write here when I have concrete and steady data so you don’t waste time looking for random bugs, as I am not sure right now that this teleport was the reason that bugged the pet or not. Thanks for your support!

Well, Keep me updated on that so if it is on my part I can start looking for a fix possibly.

YES!

Awesome work mate.

@xander1998 nice work dude, really good job, but there’s a few issue i’ve found, the dog dont go in in custom vehicles, like on gta native cars he enter normally but on custom cars he dont get in, its a bug or not? there’s something i can do to make its possible, ty.

I haven’t tested on add-on cars so I have no idea.

I understand, its because most of servers, including mine use add-on cars, but its a future update, ty for fast answer.

Well if he doesn’t work on add-on cars I don’t even know if I am gonna be able to fix that.

i’ve teste more and figure out, the dog only enter on 2 doors cars, he enter on custom cars, but need to be 4 doors, if u make the dog enter in 2 doors will be beatiful, ty

It does work on addon cars

Got 1 problem on my server, everytime people enter the game the K9 menu just appear, how can i do so is only shows when u have the permission to press LEFTALT+HOME?

Yes they do work on add-on cars

The K9 right now sometimes the menu will popup. You shouldn’t be able to use it. Just restart your game if it happens. I am working on a fix for it.

I probably won’t be making it work for 2 door cars.

Great Script! Love it!

1 Like

Thank you (20 chars)

Any eta for the menu fix?

Want to put this on my Server but cant atm.

Its on my test server and its awesome, great work!

I don’t know what is causing the menu to do that. So no idea.

yo im a cop and overtime i try to open the menu it says you do not match any identifiers of the white list please help? @xander1998

Hm. It just doesnt work or after a while it doesnt work?

? im a cop and it wont let me open the menu