[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

ok… Did you check to see if the ped you are using is in the list of peds on the config…

yes it is but it says i do not have the whitelisted

What does the message say. Ped or Identifier.

identfier (((20 characters

The 1. you didnt change it from TRUE TO FALSE or you didnt even restart the resource.

can you send a picture or somthing i did it

Send me a img of your config.

give me a sec i think i got it?

how do you make it attack can it only attack players or npc?

what do you mean point + g

Point your gun and press G…

Hey mate - great script works really well! Any ETA on the option for setting a key to command the dog in and out?

Vehicle Toggling (Getting in and out)

Will you designate a key or combo of keys to act as a hotkey?

Hotkeys won’t be coming til after I get some other things done first. I released this so everyone could get away from my old broken k9 script. I have a hard time using hotkeys as most of the time someone else is already using the same key. As people may know my old key to open the menu was LeftALT + Z but it got taken so I had to change it to LeftALT + HOME. So I have to build a customizable hotkey which ya… Haven’t gotten that far ahead yet.

LeftALT + HOME is also being used so :smile:

BTW, what search system are you making first, VRP or ESX? (I am using VRP)

I don’t wanna talk about that due to I don’t wanna get spammed about it as I don’t have those planned at all right now.

Allright thanks! (20)

What if you were to code it in, wouldnt people just change it to whatever key they want?

Eg if i wanted the dog in or out of the car, i could set it to Alt-E etc

Same goes for the leftALT-Z, others can/will change to whatever, just something i noticed getting the dog in and out using the menu all the time isn’t prefereable.

Thanks for responding either way!

1 Like

Either way its gonna be more questions for me to answer. How do i do this. How do i do that lol.

PM me the fix then i swear i won’t ask questions! haha

1 Like

The script is open source. You can change anything you want on the code.