[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

why is it when i first came in my server why is the menu open how can i close it

It is a common issue I have found. Just restart your game.

ok i did not it says i dont not have permission to open the menu but im the police chief?

Turn ped restrictions off and or just white list it to certain ped uniforms.

Hello,
How I can fix this problem please?

It just happens with the current menu. Not really sure how to fix it other then manually loading the CSS / JS files instead of using a CDN.

1 Like

UPDATE v3.0

1. Reworked Menu
  2. Fixed up attacking so he shouldn’t freeze anymore.
  3. Better around other players.
  4. Started adding in multiple language support (Not finished).
  5. Start Vehicle Toggling (Getting In and Out) so you can choose what side the dog is on.

TODO
Check Readme.md for my TODO

NOTICE
I understand there are parts missing (Like animations and searching) I had to rework the whole menu due to an issue with the old CSS framework so I am a bit behind. I will be working on getting those pushed tonight!

4 Likes

Hey!

It looks like you forgot to update the “local version” var, right? Even with the new code, the outdated message is displayed :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice job! Keep it up!

Woops XD Thank you LOL. I fixed it.

1 Like

Looks good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey would you please be able to help me every time I am a cop in my server and I a in a police model I press the button to open the menu and it does not open but when I am a civilian trying to open it says I do not have assess why can’t I open it when I am a cop?

You have to put the peds in the config file.

They are just the menu is not opening?

Let me see your config.

Ok one sec if they were not In the Config then shouldn’t I get the same messsge as the civilian saying you do not have assess to the k9 menu ?

I don’t get that message as a cop the menu just does not open but one let me get a pic of the config

Should. But if its not then it may be erroring out which is why I wanted to see your config setup so I can see if its on your end or my end because I was getting all notifications before I pushed the update today.

okhere it is right?

? is that it or no idk if it is

Try the new version I just released today. The older versions are garbage which is why I removed all of those versions and starting new with the one I released today.