[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

How is warmenu installed? is the menu resource capitalized?

fxserver/resources/warmenu

Did you see any error when you start the server or in the client console (F8 In-game)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/858358931590986970/53CF7246636E50BA2D92A60855EA29D174BD75A7/

i tried typing in 3 times and no errors and yes i changed the ped restriction so i can use any ped

Hit LEFTALT AND Z at the same time…

yup i did all of the controls that u instructed

Theres either 2 things happening there are errors or its not installed correctly. Did you put warmenu and k9 inside the server.cfg | start warmenu | start k9?

is there a teamspeak we can talk on i have one so we dont flood out the forum

1 Like

I can come to your teamspeak or discord.

About the War Menu, Can we only use the War Menu for this script or would we have to use it like a server trainer?

War Menu is just a base for menus to be created from. it isnt like a trainer, but simply a way people can make clean looking menus and incorporate their code into it

1 Like

So I need the script but you set the menu up in the k9 script?
Is that correct?

You just simply download warmenu, and this

as you can see

1 Like

Do I need to add my own menu by copying the warmenu stuff into the example menu it provides?

Just put warmenu in your resources and put k9 script in your resources…

How does one spawn the k9?

in case this helps anyone, this fixed it for me, in _resource.lua, it says ‘@warmenu/warmenu.lua’

when i installed warmenu, it defaults to warmenu-master, so you need to change it to:

client_script ‘@warmenu-master/warmenu.lua’

just fyi- you can change dog model in cl_k9_config.lua to these: ( just listing tested and working models for me )

A_C_Retriever
A_C_Rottweiler
A_C_shepherd
A_C_Husky

Read the controls at the top of the topic…

Wasnt working, which is why i asked. Wasnt sure if it was because of warmenu or something else. Does warmenu require a binding or is that the binding?

The binding is alt z.