[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

It says I need to be on duty or something https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357330844576120833/357991141301551104/unknown.png

Possibly that skin isnt on the list of skins that can use it

Hello All,
I’m on FXServer, I add the K9 file on ressource and add start k9 on server.cfg
I’m a policier but when i press on the tchat: /k9 spawn , nothing append :frowning:
Could you please help me?

did you change your charcter to a police skin

Yes, I’m in service and after I try to spawn a dog, they is no notification, and no message say that i’m not a cop:

You are not a police officer

I try to change settings.restricted = false and know it’s work… so I assume I have to add some allowedpeds.
But strange as I use the ressource police with no modification on it.

Can’t put in in my vehicle, why?

That’s not helping at all. I can’t answer your question with that detail…

I can’t put the dog in the got damn vehicle with the command xD I managed to do it now but does it only work for police cars? And how do i disable it?

I mean remove the command to disable it. It shouldn’t have a restriction on vehicles.

https://gyazo.com/0b645963d603e1f7148b0f1af22fd102

So i can only be police to use it? Tell me what to do to remove it, just delete the lines or?

Set settings.restricted = false

Wait does it need to be a 4 seater or more? :frowning:

Has to have a back seat. This script will more then likely be removed or redone. It’s not my best work.

Ok and another thing, it didnt work with the settings.restricted, it worked for spawning it but not for what car it can go in

There is no restriction on cars only peds the car must have a back seat for the dog to enter.

Tried many cars, only police car works?

Hm. That’s weird lol.

It worked now, but theres some cars that dont work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

From what ive been told by the development eam of my server in some way the “K9 Script is causing people/the server to crash” What do you think would cause that it is setup with teh default way

I’d start with making it so the dog can’t follow players around anymore. I noticed if a few people group up the dog will just start following someone else randomly or just glitch and stand still unresponsive. The dog still walks around for searching/getting into cars.