[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

Line 67

1	local dogmodel = GetHashKey("A_C_Rottweiller")
		2	local dogmodel = GetHashKey("A_C_Husky")
		3	local dogmodel = GetHashKey("A_C_Retriever")
		4	local dogmodel = GetHashKey("A_C_Pug")
		4	local dogmodel = GetHashKey("A_C_Shepherd")

i at first saw this message and laughed thought that sucks then i got on my server and this is happening to me as well now i am laughing at myself. but yes indeed this is happening does not matter what vehicle you have as soon as the back door opens the dog just flops to the ground like a fish but dead.

Yeah its just a weird bug. I believe I have a way to fix it just need to get the time to fix it. May be today or tomorrow. I might make a temporary fix and rework the whole script.

im liking this. Any plans on bringing this to vRP

We just started using vrp so their might be a big chance.

sweet cant wait to see it

i added it to vRP and it worked, just the dog dying while getting out of the vehicle is hysterical.

Hey, are you working on a fix so the dog can actually attack both players and peds? Right now he is only barking at them. Thanks!

Attacking is not a feature yet, so a fix is not needed. A addon is needed :smiley:

I enabled the attack function that was commented in script. I pressed G and it made the dog bark at the player i pointed at. I was just wondering if there was something planned for an actual attack/takedown function. :slight_smile:

Yes there is a plan for it.

I used it but then after a wile i reloaded my game at it says im not a police officer when i set myself as one

I will probably have to just rework the whole script.

It only detects if you’re a police officer if you’re using certain models. I suggest adding the models you use as a police officer and it will detect you’re a PO and will let you use the commands.

Hello Guys,

When the dog gets out of the car it dies.
Is it possible to fix this problem, i’v tried many vehicles.

Does not happen for me

It’s because the dogs health is like 0.5hp or something really low. Is it jumping down from a high vehicle or is it hitting anything?

@xander1998 anyway of changing the dogs health?

I was thinking about making him invincible for a few seconds while hes getting out of the vehicle. I have just been busy.

How do permission work on this? Can anyone spawn the dog or just police?

Anyone in a cop uniform

1 Like