[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

Yea, seems like it’s the taller vehicles

I will think of a way to fix this for all vehicles.

trhank you very much

1 Like

There’s probably a better way but wouldn’t SetEntityProofs(Ped, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) work on a dog ped to prevent collision/fall damage when in the car (and shortly after)?

1 Like

This is awesome Xander!!!

2 Likes

Can you add an id check when trying to spawn a dog? Because right now if more than one person is in s_m_y_cop_01 etc. only 1 of them can spawn a dog

Hm, Really? It only lets one of you?

Yea, if we’re both in s_m_y_cop_01 for example, one of us will get “You can only spawn one dog at a time” when we use /k9 spawn but it works as soon as the other does /k9 delete

Awesome report. I will look into it.

I just tested and we have this problem too, although we only have 1 K9 unit so it is alrgitht for us :slight_smile:

It’s probably something I tried with server syncing and didn’t remove it. It will be fixed hopefully soon.

Hello, it’s possible to allow player with steamID and not with player skin? Thanks you

Yes, it is possible to limit steam id not sure I will be doing that right away.

1 Like

where abouts is it where i can find out where to change dop i cant find it

Would be nice if the dog didn’t commit suicide from being asked to get out of the vehicle lol… I was only allowed one dog, couldn’t get another (not even clocking out and back in made a difference).

RegisterNetEvent("spawndog")
AddEventHandler("spawndog", function()
	Citizen.CreateThread(function()
		if dog == nil then
			local dogmodel = GetHashKey("A_C_Rottweiler")

Are you using a small vehicle to put the dog in. Have you tried and SUV?

It was a ford explorer that he jumped out and dove on his back to die lol…

Must be collisions. I have a way to fix I believe just haven’t had time to fix it.

How found decimal hash for ADD ON ?