[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

@parkerg122 He can not attack as of YET but hopefully, I can fix him up where he can. Thank you for reporting that issue @DeputyT311 maybe try using the follow key to get him out of the vehicle and see what happens then. I am not sure the toggle vehicle command will be staying long. I believe I will set it where he can get in by a command but to get out just set him to follow you.

@xander1998 check if the dog uses an “get out of car” animation because for me he falls out of the car (modded) and someday dies because of the fall damage. or maybe just set his health back up after he got into the car or out of it

Edit: also where do i get the hash key from an addon ped?

1 Like

You may just need to print it into the console in a client script.

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Citizen.Wait(3000)
        local pedhash = GetHashKey(GetPlayerPed(-1))
        Citizen.Trace("Ped Hash: " .. tostring(pedhash))
    end
end)

/k9 cmds isn’t working

Did you install it properly? Or is it just that command?

On FXServer this mod is working great for me and it’s fun too. Thanks for releasing it.

To follow up on @TDT_Gaming’s comment, when I installed the mod on my old CFX server the K9 commands weren’t recognized for me either. I retried on a fresh CFX server and still no go.

I assumed at the time I did something wrong as I was in a hurry, and maybe I did, but there was an error in RCON. I think it was “Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.” If there is an issue it would seem to be in the server script chatmessage event – though I use the same string splitter function in CFX so it’s not that.

1 Like

It’s just that command

1 Like

Are you on the new fxserver?

Yes mine is not working too how do i get this to work because i would love to use it

I don’t see how others are dragging and dropping and its fine but then for you guys it’s not working. You are 100% positive you installed it properly and you didn’t modify the code.

`yes only thing is the command thing and i dont know how to use it without the command thing can you explain because i would love to use it :slight_smile:

I think I got all of the commands on their now just go up to the controls list.

Im using it on a cfx-server, I eventually found the commands. Maybe it’s not compatible with cfx. You can type in the k-9 spawn, and the other one’s and it works. The only thing I noticed is when you do /k-9 search a little menu shows up saying the dog is searching the vehicle. After that nothing else happens.

It wont work on CFX. The “chatMessage” event has different args. You know in 4 days the CFX servers probably wont exist anymore right?

can u please tell me the commands

commands are at the top of this page.

1 Like

/k9 spawn - Spawns K9
/k9 delete - Deletes K9
/k9 vehicle - Puts dog in vehicle
/k9 search - Searches closest vehicle to you.
Resource: Top Of The Page

1 Like

Yeah, I only mentioned the CFX situation in case that explained TDT_Gaming’s issue.

1 Like

Whenever you remove the dog from the vehicle using /k9 vehicle he jumps out and dies

Yeah, He tends to do that in certain vehicles. More of the modded vehicles so I need to make a work around for that.