[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

On my test server yes.

Ok, so it’s not coming from these.

Best regards,
KonScyence

What exactly happens when he searches is there any errors in the client console.

No error, like I said, he is only checking the vehicule and opening and closing doors.

Best regards,
KonScyence

Hm. Maybe you can show them to me in a bit on your server?

Are you on discord ?

Best regards,
KonScyence

Yes, I do have a discord.

I will PM you on the forum.

Best regards,
KonScyence

will the be a attack command

There was one before just didnt work on players. He bugged out when he got called to attack other players so I have to rework it. But yes there will be attacking functionality.

This would probably take a shitload of coding, but it would be pretty cool if you could track players. What I mean is like… say you have a pursuit, have the dog sniff the car and get the driver’s scent (script will get the player who was driving), and then the dog will walk along where they ran off and find them.

Probably possible, but you would need to log every player position every x seconds. Might be too resource intensive, but that would be so cool. :smile:

4 Likes

ok thanks…

There is alot you can do with this script. Just got to keep adding to it.

GET_LAST_PED_IN_VEHICLE_SEAT
GET_PLAYERS_LAST_VEHICLE()

That’s a cool idea and I’m not sure it has to be too resource intensive to implement.

Anyway, I’m excited to try this mod.

really nice script. never coming off my server again
but where do i get the hashkeys of the peds? for example even addon peds?

2 Likes

You can get the Decimal Hash here https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Peds

1 Like

Is there any video of this script in action?

Not yet. If anyone makes a video I will put it up. I just don’t make very good videos.

Okay so there will be an attack option but as of now it wont attack?

I found a bug. If the K9 is in follow mode when you /k9 vehicle and he gets in, and then you do /k9 vehicle to get him out he will die. If he;s not in follow mode when you do it he won’t die. i’m guessing he probably gets run over or something while you’re driving or something like that? Other than that it’s working great!

2 Likes