[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

Right I get that part. But any idea what’s going on with the second part of my message?

Check for errors and make sure you forget a part of the code by accident. Client Errors

Thats the thing, it’s not throwing any errors whatsoever. It just isn’t producing the model. Everything is default from git.

hm. thats weird. so it works without PTTRadio?

No, it doesn’t work period for some reason haha.

??? Thats just plain odd. You have warmenu installed?

It works fine for me if I dont start PTTRadio. To bad really liked the key bindings on PTTradio. Is there no way to just bind K9 menu to something els?

I can maybe have a work around for PTT Radio. Just really hard to do that because he has it where you guys change it to (your) key binding so its really hard to fix that issue. Maybe I can find a way to help everyone just really busy at this time.

So there is no way I can just configure k9 meny to open on ctrl+z or somerhing els? The keybinds in pptradio I use is standard (from install).

Great mod! Good job on the k9 project!!

yeah. You need to learn to modify the IsControlPressed and IsControlJustPressed Natives.

Cool! That was not that hard! Thank you for helping me with this! Slowly learning this. Thanks again! :):grinning:

1 Like

So this is what I was talking about. My menu works fine. But when I press enter on the menu, nothing happens. Literally nothing.

Check for errors in the client console. That’s the only reason I would see it doing that.

Hey,

Am I able to use your version checker for something I’m working on? (I will credit you of course :P)

Thanks,
Scotty

Sure man. I don’t have a problem with you using it.

1 Like

Im having a major problem when i press aim+g my k9 attacks me Any way of fixing this

@xander1998 I Figured out wat its doing its attacking npcs not players when i aim at players it attacks me

I have another question my server development team is saying that the script has no updates but i can asure u that it needs an update we have had the script in for awhile they said it should auto update to latest version but im prety sure that is incorrect answers?

It doesn’t update it’s self…

I released an update not too long ago. Not sure where they heard it auto updates itself. :rofl: