[Release] K9 Script [REMOVED]

Do you have to use the WarMenu or will this script work fine with lambada or traiver V

What? WarMenu is just for the ui of the menu. Nothing Else.

:smile: You need to have warmenu installed on the server for it to work. There is NO chat commands.

is it possible to create an independent script where war menu is not needed?? like why do we need the war menu ?

Because that’s what my script uses for its menu… and I don’t plan on changing it anytime soon.

The keybind LALT+Z isn’t working
FYI, I also have the warmenu in and it still doesn’t work

whats the name of your warmenu resource…

Make sure u load the warmenu resource first then the k9. Btw great script I’ve been having a lot of rp with this :slight_smile: thanks

Working on the search function for it but still gotta make the k9 move to the door he searching and stuff like that.

warmenu-master is what the resource is called.

It has to be changed. Relook under requirements at the top of this topic.

UPDATE

• I added the random search function. (The dog is pretty basic about movements and timing but its fine for now.
  • I added a version checker so you will know when the server starts if the script has been updated or not.

It’s a small updated but that’s all I had time to do for the moment.

Hello

I have same issue, nothink work with alt and z or alt+z same time, I have warmenu named /resources/warmenu and k9 named /resources/k9 but nothink work, not blip on the map I try all in false in config and still same issue!?

Take pictures of how you installed it and what your config file looks like inside the k9 file.

So, an issue I’ve found is that if you have PTTPoliceRadio installed, the key’s overlap so you have to reassign them to something else within that plugin for the menu to work.

@xander1998 I finally managed to solve that, but now when I press the toggle spawn button, nothing happens. Like… there is no dog. Am I doing something wrong?

I have warmenu installed and it is named warmenu not warmenu-master. I also have warmenu starting before k9 in the config and otherwise I’ve followed all of your install instructions.

Where can I edit the hotkey? Also have pttradio installed

Are you sure its standalone?

1 Like

Within PTTPoliceRadio you can go to client.lua and you’ll see sections that are labeled
-- RADIO ANIMATIONS -- and -- HOLD WEAPON HOLSTER ANIMATION --

Within these threads, you’ll see parts that say IsControlJustReleased, IsControlJustPressed, etc. After those you will see two numbers contained within brackets. Edit the second number to whatever key you want in accordance with this nifty chart. If you need further help I would suggest asking on the PTTPoliceRadio thread, but I hope this helps you out.

1 Like

The reason the keys overlap is because he disabled the keys my k9 uses.

ACTUALLY EDIT: If you would read the dates before you post you would know the K9 was chat based so YES it was a standalone resource

1 Like