A modified version of the tow script by @asser90 with multiple fixes and improvements.
This script is designed to work with a modified flatbed, which I have included. To use this script with other flatbed models the placement values will have to be adjusted. ALL credit for the Mule flatbed goes to TheF3nt0n. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/maibatsu-mule-recovery-add-on.
- Fixes attach/detach positions on both truck and ground. No more upside down cars when detaching!
- No more “jello” vehicles that stretch and warp when being towed.
- Can no longer detach a vehicle while the truck is moving or attach vehicles while they are moving.
- Vehicles will detach if the truck flips over. (Thanks to @IllusiveTea for this!)
- Improved notifications.
How it works:
- Using a trainer spawn
mule5 and get in it.
- When you find a vehicle to tow, get out and walk up to the vehicle.
- While facing the vehicle type
/tow in chat to attach the vehicle to the flatbed.
- Once at your destination, get out of the truck and type
/tow in chat again to detach the vehicle from the flatbed.
If another player is next to you when the command is entered the vehicle may not attach/detach. Ask them to step away. The cause of this has been identified (the raycast is detecting the other player instead of the vehicle) and it is being worked on.
- Restricted vehicles. (Keep people from towing large vehicles such as a helicopter or plane.)
- Restrict distance. (Vehicle to be towed and flatbed must be near each other.)
Join my Discord: http://discord.me/deziel0495