[Release] jsfour-idcard [ESX]

Send me your client/main.lua in pastebin

I can open it yes but the functions are not working

Can you send me in pastebin Your Client lua or if you dont want try to reinstall it

Go in ESX Police Job and ask

I have a question! How do i make a command to show the ID to someone. I tried some things but that didnt work!

Look at the git readme. It shows the steps required to make it show ID to nearest player

I run the same server as @jeroen_nieuwenhuis

Obviously its /giveid but then it gives a bunch of errors in the chat window related to jsfour-idcard.

Anything special needed with installing? Except for:

• Placing the files in the resources
  • Put the thing in server.cfg to start it

?

That’s all you need to do to install it.

But there is no command to execute it! i tried some things but I only ended up with errors

I put this in the server sided script:

TriggerEvent(‘es:addCommand’, ‘geefid’, function(source, args, user)
if distance ~= -1 and distance <= 3.0 then
TriggerServerEvent(‘jsfour-idcard:open’, GetPlayerServerId(PlayerId()), GetPlayerServerId(player), ‘driver’)
else
ESX.ShowNotification(‘No players nearby’)
end

First of all you’re missing an end) at the bottom and I can’t see where you’ve defined the distance or the player variable.

As far as I know es:addCommand is a server event. Which means you can’t get the distance/player variable. Nor can you trigger a server event within the server by using TriggerServerEvent.

So you need to create a client event to fetch these values or add args to the command. OR use the built in RegisterCommand event instead which can be used at the client.

Thanks for your help, never thought about that

someone could upload the example of the implemented menu ?

look on her github

In his github he only have a example

I’m not a girl but yes it’s on my GitHub

You asked for an example? But you don’t wanna use my example? What?

1 Like

i do not understand where to put these files and where to put the example code. i installed these files to resource folder but i do not know how i can add this to work with aio menu. Sorry beginner here

I have no idea what aio menu is. I guess you have to ask the author of that script for help?

sorry to ask but is ot possible to laod the menu already in the client lua… to start with…?
please… i tried but maybe i miss something.

thx for sharing this wonderful script…
hope i will use it soon.

You have a menu at the GitHub. All you have to do is include ESX in the client.lua and then add another check for your button, there’s already a button which you can find at the bottom in the client.lua

1 Like