[Release] jsfour-idcard [ESX]

Hey, Jsfour do you have a discord i want to ask you a question its not about this script its about a another one

Hi! Can you help with the installation of this system?

With the permissions of @jsfour here the version with the lastdigit support for jsfour register:

1 Like

I guess I am rly tired now. What’s with that lastdigit thing?

Your releases are wonderful <3

Install the module, but I do not know what is the way to make it work, I do not know the key, thank you very much

how do i apply it ? cuz i’ve added it on the server then started the ressource but nothing happens…

aadd it in a menu (20character)

1 Like

are you talking to me ?

Yes. Try using this and edit some stuff

1 Like

What’s the meaning of the last gun card? If it doesn’t say if you have a license or not! There only Name, Surname and date of birth is written…

The “gun card” is the license?..

You should only be able to show it if you have a weapons license (in my opinion) and that’s something you have to add by yourself.

1 Like

hello good, this does not work for me I assign the key I want but it does not show anything, can someone tell me if something else should be done?

Ä° Open Menu Ä° Press Cehck Your Ä°D Ä° not have Card

Error running system event handling function for resource jsfour-idcard: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: server.lua:8: attempt to index a nil value (upvalue ‘ESX’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:8: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:175: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:174: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:138

nice script but where can I find the license card for weapons and driving license? thank you for this beautiful script.

Can i use this for vrp?

Sure if you convert it

which control i can show up the idcard?

1 Like

How du i convert it?