[Release] jsfour-criminalrecord [ESX]

have you figured out the problem because im having the same issue.

you have to remove use essential fashion and then it works

Hello already thank you for the work done Js thank you very much I just have a question would it be possible not to use the lastdigits for the date of birth for the search as on the screen sorry for my English thank you in advance.
because without having access to the database I can not know the lastdigits?

a31dcf7dbc9317c7783b9f687a0bcbd4

Please don’t post that here since it’s a different script. And no I won’t remove the lastdigits from that script.

ok i delete my post

After you open the menu how to get out of it? Press and hold the white screen. I can never get out of the criminal record. and I do not even add a criminal record, even putting it like this in the database.

is there a way to add Sandy Shores and Paleto station to this so that you can add to the criminal records from either station? tried to add them today but recieved errors

I Got a coursor bug idk why please help e click esc when i want to leave the criminal record its stays the cursor

Uh that’s cause the field is empty and it wants you to enter something into it… what do you want to change about it?

I can’t remember where it gets this from but it is not from the script itself. You can just remove the “required” part from the html file?

1 Like

I need help, The same happens to me

i have a problem starting

Error loading script server.lua in resource jsfour-criminalrecord-master: @jsfour-criminalrecord-master/server.lua:63: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘ESX’)

When i go in the circle i cant open the menu i see to click E en it doesnt work

dont rename the folder

Your fodler is jsfour-criminalrecord-master he it is necessary to rename in jsfour-criminalrecord

it stoped working again :o

when i close the menu the entire game freeze…i can’t move or esc from the game…nothing…any help?

Where does it need to be in order of the server.cfg on startup? Also does it just go in the resource folder or in the esx folder, these aren’t explained

Those aren’t explained because those are kinda too obvious don’t you think?

• It needs to be started AFTER ESX is started. (How is it supposed to use the functions from ESX if you start it before those scripts?) This is also explained in the default ESX start order found in their docs.
  • it doesn’t matter WHERE in the resource folder, as long as you don’t put it inside another resource (this is how the resource folder works)

Figured it’d be good to check, some ESX scripts need to be in the esx directory