[Release] jsfour-criminalrecord [ESX]

sooo im havinng issues importing this sQl… I’ve always had problems adding most sQl files … was wondering what I need to do to make this work.
Do i put USE (Name of database)
instead of USE essentialmode
??

chrome_7wP7oLs57I

You need to put the name of your database if it is not that name then you need to change it to whatever you made the name of the database

I am also still having a problem allowing this to work in Blaine County Palito and LSPD station I was told to just make two more locations inside of the server about Lula but that did not do it

have you figured out the problem because im having the same issue.

you have to remove use essential fashion and then it works

Hello already thank you for the work done Js thank you very much I just have a question would it be possible not to use the lastdigits for the date of birth for the search as on the screen sorry for my English thank you in advance.
because without having access to the database I can not know the lastdigits?

a31dcf7dbc9317c7783b9f687a0bcbd4

Please don’t post that here since it’s a different script. And no I won’t remove the lastdigits from that script.

ok i delete my post

After you open the menu how to get out of it? Press and hold the white screen. I can never get out of the criminal record. and I do not even add a criminal record, even putting it like this in the database.

is there a way to add Sandy Shores and Paleto station to this so that you can add to the criminal records from either station? tried to add them today but recieved errors

I Got a coursor bug idk why please help e click esc when i want to leave the criminal record its stays the cursor