[Release] jsfour-criminalrecord [ESX]

Can’t do anything about it, the event exists. Maybe you’ve messed up the start order?

I added the plugin to the server, but when I look at the criminal record after creating a criminal record is written because of the crime does not say that the error like the photo in cmd could be related to it

criminalrecord2

You forgot to execute the SQL file?

SQL file imported without errors. The folder name is jsfour-criminalrecord. Nothing is changed in code. It doesn’t add any new data, only gives me this error whatever I try to do. Can someone help me what I’m doing wrong here?

1 Like

Does John Doe with the DOB 1997-03-01 exists in the database?

And please. Everyone who needs help, create an issue at the Github page so this post won’t get spammed.

You even may find the answer among the other issues

1 Like

LOL, you might be able to. I don’t know javascript :wink:

how would you go about this? I looked at it and tried to accomplish but failed every time… I thought i could place the marker at two different pds also and that dont work…

I get this error now when I try to check the files of a person

The line that cause problem is this one :
var offense = cb[‘records’][0].offense;

is not working due a fivem update

Can also Confirm, It stopped working after the most recent FiveM update. No longer able to view records.

Instead of waiting on the Elements to give me a reply I’ve updated the script. You can download it at github

1 Like

Thanks buddy (20chars)

FiveM update solved this issue. You don’t need to download the new version

Can`t search with last name, -> its coming undefined , script not working please fix it.

There are 174+ servers that are using this script. So what do you want me to fix? None else have had this problem that I know of.

You’re doing something wrong on your end.

hey im getting this error http://prntscr.com/m0sxn9

Ive added a record as a classified record.

console

hello, I have the skript downloaded but everything is well the sql and in the server but I can not add anything to the record addon because as I add on add, nothing happens.
does someone have a fix for that?

sooo im havinng issues importing this sQl… I’ve always had problems adding most sQl files … was wondering what I need to do to make this work.
Do i put USE (Name of database)
instead of USE essentialmode
??

chrome_7wP7oLs57I

You need to put the name of your database if it is not that name then you need to change it to whatever you made the name of the database

I am also still having a problem allowing this to work in Blaine County Palito and LSPD station I was told to just make two more locations inside of the server about Lula but that did not do it