[Release] jsfour-criminalrecord [ESX]

No, it takes the same name. Can it be, because I put it in the test–not on the resource folder? I mean must it be in the recourse folder and if yes, where I can change folder?

If you close the menu and your game freezes that means it can’t send a callback to the client.

I’m not a fan of ESX in general but these jsfour resources are really well done. Gives great inspiration for my own projects, thanks.

After the update that you have to be in the police work to open the menu criminal record, the menu is not opening even more I being a police officer

Hi, add it to your release. nice work!

local PlayerData = {}

RegisterNetEvent('esx:playerLoaded')
AddEventHandler('esx:playerLoaded', function(xPlayer)
	PlayerData = xPlayer
end)

Can you please update it… where must we include it @GuTu?

1-QUESTION: What means DOB without shortening, plsease? Prisontime complete?
2-QUESTION: Why everybody can open the script not only Police?

Modify the script ?
DOB mean date of birth …

@NebelRebell because PlataData and police job is not assigned.

here a fix
client.lua (3.2 KB)

THX never hear about that now i know it

thx @Gutu I will test it later, first test its not open the marker, also not after i set the job new.

Last QUESTION: What means Term please…google says “begriff” term of Murder is what? Prison, or facts? What is the meaning from term, please?

@NebelRebell i think that “Term” is prison time, yeah.

• Charge = The crime the player has committed (robbery, murder etc)
  • Term = The time the player has to spend in jail. It has to have this format: (0Y 0M 0D)
  • Date = The date, if you write Today it will pick the current day as day
  • Description = A description of the crime

has this been updated to police only? this is seriously cool stuff

I forgot to add a few things for the police job. It’s fixed now.

But please. Read the bottom of the post. If you have any problems with the script, please make an issue at the github…

Rread the whole post AND everything on github before asking questions .Most if it are covered there explaining what Term is and so on

Hey, I have a problem
I set up the database and everything is fine but It won’t find the table on the database.
[ERROR] [MySQL] An error happens on MySQL for query “SELECT date, offense, institution, charge, term, classified FROM jsfour_criminalrecord”: ER_NO_SUCH_TABLE: Table ‘databasee.jsfour_criminalrecord’ doesn’t exist

Any help?

If only there were some kind of meaning to get from the error. Like it would be cool if it could tell you that you didn’t run the sql file and that the necessary tables were missing.

We can always hope that the necessary technology will someday allow such fancy bells and whistles.

Is there a version for VRP?

No there’s not a VRP version

Hey can i add you on discord? im in need of help with jsfour register

can anybody help me? I have separate jobs, like CHP, Sheriff, FBI and others. How can I allow these other jobs to access Criminal Records?
I am not a professional programmer, but I am trying to become alone, but this one is difficult. I tried to put this code here, could someone help me where I went wrong?

-- Display marker and Enter/Exit events
Citizen.CreateThread(function ()
  while true do
    Wait(0)
		if PlayerData.job ~= nil and PlayerData.job.name ~= 'unemployed' and PlayerData.job.name == "police" and PlayerData.job.name == "chp" and PlayerData.job.name == "sheriff" then
			v = Config.Marker
	    if( v.Type ~= -1 and GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)), v.Pos.x, v.Pos.y, v.Pos.z, true) < 50 ) then
	      DrawMarker(v.Type, v.Pos.x, v.Pos.y, v.Pos.z, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0, 0.0, 0.0, v.Size.x, v.Size.y, v.Size.z, v.Color.r, v.Color.g, v.Color.b, 100, false, true, 2, false, false, false, false)
	    end
			if( v.Type ~= -1 and GetDistanceBetweenCoords(GetEntityCoords(GetPlayerPed(-1)), v.Pos.x, v.Pos.y, v.Pos.z, true) < v.Size.x ) then
	      inMarker = true
				hintToDisplay(v.Hint)
			else
				inMarker = false
	    end
		end
	end
end)

These other professions can not access, because the marking does not appear for them, in fact it even appears to the police. Can someone help me?

It did not work, thank you anyway.