[Release] [JS] Radio

you da real MVP.

1 Like

works good, the only thing I noticed is the people outside the car hear the original radio not the customized radio + when I have an audio, it starts from the beginning not random start. Is there a way to fix these two issues?

Use this website for .ogg Streaming! Find the song on youtube. Then place the link in the box provided. Then you can click format, Then click .ogg Then convert! Use the link it gives you after its converted!
https://www.files-conversion.com/youtube.php

3 Likes

Getting an error from Howler regarding an update in Chrome no longer allows autoplay. This is preventing the audio from playing. Seems like this was introduced in the last few days.

Howler is still on the latest version so I’m not sure if there is a workaround?

@Hellslicer How to change the logos of the radios? Please

Says it in the topic.
Stream a modified hud.ytd (gtav_radio_stations_texture_512 ) file to replace radio logos.

can you upload it please?

can u help me?
i didnt understand this line…
please help - for exampe i added a radio called 99fm and i replaced it on west coast radio. how do i change the logo?

Any suggestions?

error

I didn’t edit any file, I only renamed directory name in just “radio” as you suggested before, still can’t load.

1 Like

How do I upload audio files to give them a link? Anyone have any links to websites I can upload to?

Just to know, why it actually dont work with other formats, like aac or mp3? I mean it can be posible or not?

Limitation with the UI engine I believe.

Possible to get this to stream local .ogg files?

EDIT: I’ve learnt it’s better to use a live stream as when streaming a hosted song.playlist, each time you enter a vehicle the song/playlist starts from the beginning.

I attempted to have this on Self Radio however nothing played, is Self Radio enabled on Fivem?

sorry but what do you mean with " * Player-configurable volume* "

something to do with a command? or with the ingame settings, because my radio audio settings are all the way down and i can still hear the sound of the “webradio”

Hello guys.
The resource is working for me. By the way, amazing job @Hellslicer!

I need to know if there’s opening to some customization like.

It’s possible to show the real song name which is playing? If so, how?

Thank you!

@Hellslicer
I like this resource very much but is there any way to make it stream it continuously instead of it restarting it every time?

Like, the default stations run in the background…

I was wondering if it could stream constantly and on repeat?

Or pause it when its not active :stuck_out_tongue: Might be better on the script.

1 Like

@FAXES your a legend of scripts :laughing:
i mean as in i have it as a file but everytime i go off the radio it restarts the file and plays it…
i was wondering if there was a way to keep it running in the background

1 Like

U need to put the radio folder into the resources folder not the fivem-radio-master folder :smiley: