[Release] [JS] Radio

Greetings,

Having this resource enabled seems to cause lots of trouble on my side, also sometimes the radio works fine, sometimes it cuts and none of the radios are working even the original ones.

Do you guys have any idea from where it comes ?

@Disquse may it be possible to see your lua version in order to test differencies ?

Thank you in advance.

Will send you in PM, np

haha this has never been sooo fun in my server :smiley:

Would it be possible you could help me out for 2 seconds, since my live radio won’t work provably

Hey you think it’s possible to use that for broadcast song in a bar ? like a Dj ?

What’s the problem ? Btw I updated the resource, maybe you can check if the new version fixes your problem.

@Alphakush You should take a look at Esx_dj

@Quentin_Roux It should be fixed with the latest version.

1 Like

Im gonna try it :wink: thx you a lot !

so let’s say i want to stream an audiofile from the same folde, shouldn’t i just change the url to src`?

the script has a issue where it fails to lode in and wont let people join the server

they are some screen shots of the files and issues if you need more just ask

Hey man! love the work you have done, got a few requests id like to make, First one would be (if possible) better stream recovery, when the stream drops, it looses connection and i have to restart the plugin to get it to work again,
Second feature would be to cast the music outside just the vehicle, for example when you are close to it. You can hear it, just like in stock gta radios

2 Likes

yes! took the words outta my mouth

1 Like

does not work on my server… im getting the following error when i select the replaced radio:
nui://radio/index.html:79, Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘stations’ of undefined

any idea?
tried different radio stations
and i also tried theo original script without changing anything

would be so nice if it would work =(

It works im currently using it as we speak. Maybe the stream ur using isnt available. This is buggy and sometimes when the stream crashes it will not autostart until you restart the script.

hm… could you share what you changed, maybe the resource file?

the streams i tried are working well outside of gta… several of them…
and there is the error log i mentioned :confused:
im sure that im doing something wrong…

Just a suggestion, seeming as when i tried this and it worked, see if it works with this url as its radio station:
https://illusivetea.me/test.ogg

no… doesnt work for me… the radio shows up, but no sound is played…
thats how i filled it:

supersede_radio “RADIO_02_POP” { url = “https://illusivetea.me/test.ogg”, volume = 0.5, name = “XMasHits” }

did i do something wrong?
i still get the error message as before

Delete this:

const ToggleCustomRadioBehavior = () => {
    SetFrontendRadioActive(!isPlaying);

if (isPlaying) {
        StartAudioScene("DLC_MPHEIST_TRANSITION_TO_APT_FADE_IN_RADIO_SCENE");
    } else {
        StopAudioScene("DLC_MPHEIST_TRANSITION_TO_APT_FADE_IN_RADIO_SCENE");
    }
};

and everyone of these lines where you can find:

ToggleCustomRadioBehavior();

And works perfectly!

OP - awesome script , thanks.

1 Like

now its just playing the normal radio i wanted to replace… but i still get the same error message and not the custom audio… =(

Yeah , my bad it was 4 am , and i thought it is working , but it was ingame radio.Sorry :smiley: