[Release] Jobs System v2.1 and Paycheck v2.1

Because you haven’t ported the script to fx server. Read the porting notes and update the script.

where can I find the porting notes , i read the doc but it’s not explicated

https://wiki.fivem.net/wiki/Running_FXServer

i’am on fx server , my serveur is dedicated server ,

oh i find i read this " require doesnt exist anymore " ,
so in the job system, in the file __ressource.lua I have to put server_script ‘@ mysql-async / lib / MySQL.lua’

not work :frowning: who can advise me to put jobs?

U gotta problem, install allllll the stuff u have before jobs, i did it n it worket for me

did you manage to use it?

yep, i managed to use it xddddd

The script works perfectly with FXserver (locally with windows) but does not work on a linux dedicated server, why?

I don’t have any errors and the script works partially.

what do i mean by “partially” ?

• The script runs correctly when server start.
  • No error in console.
  • when I am at the employment center, the menu opens correctly.
  • when I choose a job, nothing happens. (no errors in console, just nothing happens).

My Dedicated server:

• I use this Artifact: Artifact Linux
  • Date of Artifact: DEC-14-2017 09:09AM

My local server:

Thank for help.

hey, thanks for the mod, if I want to translate the interface into the other language, What should I do?..

no support anymore ? es_freeroam isnt working anymore and no installation guides for es_freeroam?

i cant download es freeroam any where any ideas or is this not needed any more?

es_freeroam = dead and has been replaced with fs_freemode.
You could read this https://freemode.readme.io/docs/getting-started In case you need help regarding the setup.

is there only 4 jobs?

1- I have some problem whit the Fs_freemod when I conect my self on my server fs_freemod show me this message on the console.

2- when I spawn, I just die and revived just after. What is the problem.

i guess you already joined your server with essentialmode started before you used fs_freemode.
if you use couchdb, try to remove your database, restart the server and see if the db gets created -> join the server and your errors should be gone.

thank you man I will trie it.

can anyone help me out? what is the correct way to install this? im getting some server errors…" failed to load script paycheck_sv.lua. i have looked but cannot seem to find a install tutorial

Have you fixed it somehow? @lance_beasley