[Release] Jobs System v2.1 and Paycheck v2.1

can someone help me please. so i have es_freeroam and essentialsmode 2.1.0, the scirpt works and everything i can change my job at the place but i dont recieve any money from the salary, and i added the job to MySQL database and to the client.lua for the id of the job. and in the MySQL database i added the jobs too with the id #.

Update Jobs System v2.0

• Add UI Job
  • Add a better menu (Can not go with the menu open, if the menu is open the player can not move)
3 Likes

Thanks for your work, Iā€™ll test it tonight :wink:

EDIT : Works great no problem with it ! Really good job :smiley:

1 Like

i downloaded the English version but the job menu is still in french? any ideas why

AMAZING WORK!! THANK YOU !

Really good job!

Translate itā€¦? Not that big of a deal honestly. Google Translate is invented.

1 Like

The menu works, but harvest points are not displayed when you take the craft. An idea?

This did not foresee in this system it just allows to change the playerā€™s craft.

@Radcrazykid2 and @Hawk_bs Translations have been added as a comment.

any way to hide the job icon on the hud? it blocks most of my trainer. and any idea why i dont get notifications when i receive my paycheck. Yes i do have es_freemode installed.

Did you find the solution for the external index constraints please ?

Iā€™m coming back to you panda as I think iā€™m dumb . The code you asked me to put litteraly made the script stop working . Iā€™m probably doing something wrong . Would it be possible to contact you on discord or skype ? (I do speak french) @PandaBasketteur

Your new system is fine but why it no longer operates the harvesting system

@ZenKo it was never in agreement with a system of harvest :slight_smile: it is someone else who did not, because I do not use the system of VDK for my inventories, it is for That i do not go out a big Ć©volution nor even the other scripts. Everyone took that one :slight_smile:

@Galardowyn Why not go mp

@UltraGAMING Sorry I can not look at all the mistakes of everyone

Hi i would like to have a little help x)
Everything works perfectly and a thank you by the way, but except 1 trick, when I deco reco as a ā€œMinerā€. At my reco I am still with the minor job but points 1, 2, 3 disappeared from my map. I have to go to pole uses change job and minor ironing so that the blips re appear. Knowing that even if I go on the point and the blips are not there, I can not pick up the item.

Any idea? An error in the update of the job.

2 Likes

I saw but I put them with harvest so its going thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

All my resources run normally except this one which shows me this error: /
If someone has a solution

How did you got anything worked?

I get everytime the same error like this and not only by this plugin but by all plugin the same

2017-05-31 20:36:26.6662|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Error creating script environment for resource paycheck: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
2017-05-31 20:36:26.6662|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] Neo.IronLua.LuaChunk.Run(LuaTable env,Object[] callArgs)
2017-05-31 20:36:26.6662|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] Neo.IronLua.LuaGlobalPortable.DoChunk(LuaChunk chunk,Object[] callArgs)
2017-05-31 20:36:26.6662|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] CitizenMP.Server.Resources.ScriptEnvironment.DoInitFile(Boolean preParse)

I get a Can not call nil value error on sv_paycheck and server.lua
I cannot figure out any information on this please help.

Update Job System v2.1

Update Paycheck v2.1

Hi I have got an error:

2017-06-01 20:54:36.4636|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Error executing event handler for event es:getPlayerFromId in resource essentialmode: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4639|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke(Object obj,BindingFlags invokeAttr,Binder binder,Object[] parameters,CultureInfo culture)
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4639|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj,Object[] parameters)
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4639|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4639|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.MulticastDelegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4639|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] System.Delegate.DynamicInvoke(Object[] args)
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4639|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server| at [U] CitizenMP.Server.Resources.ScriptEnvironment.TriggerEvent(String eventName,String argsSerialized,Int32 source)
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4639|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Inner exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4649|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Inner exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
2017-06-01 20:54:36.4649|ERROR|CitizenMP.Server|Inner exception: Object is nil.