[Release] Jobs System v2.1 and Paycheck v2.1

hello on my console came everytime this error

Error running call reference function for resource paycheck: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: paycheck_sv.lua:12: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
stack traceback:
        paycheck_sv.lua:12: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:337: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:336: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:335>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:351: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:322>
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT salary FROM users INNER JOIN jobs ON users.job = jobs.job_id WHERE identifier = @username {=}"

how i can fix this issue, hope someone can help me

WHere is the location of the client.lua file you are referring to?

More details would be helpful for the community please.

itā€™s vRP or ESX?

standard the time from payment is 600000 (10 min)

I have edit it to 30 min (18000000)

But stil payment is 10 minutesā€¦

So why it is not 30 min like I config??? Can annyone help me to set it to 30 min

Can someone help???

Citizen.Wait(600000) - 10 minutes (standard on script)

Citizen.Wait(18000000) - 30 minutes (set own)

Is this right for 30 min or is the code wrong

so the paycheck is like the salary and the pay check job recieved is what you get paid when you finish the job.

was wondering is there a way that when you get paid for finishing the job that money goes into the bank instead on your character.

every 10 min or so you get paid a salary
after you finish the job you get paid in cashā€¦ is there a way to send it to bank instead.
thanks again!

any
updates?

I get an error when trying to add the job.sql to my database saying that it cant have the value of NULL. Help please

Change it to what though?

bumped

Looking to change where the payments go, instead to the character we want the jobs pay to go to the characters bank account.

how do i install this?

Please fix

Is EssentialMode + Freeroam better than ESX ? In 2020 ?
Those a mod exist for EXS ? Job system ?
Because Paycheck come automaticaly with ESX, and ESX_Society.

im unsure how to do import and do this in my database is there a video or anything?

Some ppls donā€™t run with ESX because we donā€™t like it.

And some ppl just want standalone things to integrate to their own framework. :confused: