[Release] Job: Save people, be a hero! (paramedic, emergency, coma, KO)

Likewise I warned you :spy:

Yeah all works perfectly without lambda menu.

1 Like

New corrective version, you can download it from the link in my first post.

Update 16/05/2017

1 Like

I have no copy of spawnmanager , would it be possible to provide one ?

I have updated it in my repository, so you can take the script in the archive you downloaded.

I handed the spawnmanager and I die and spawn away not the temp to press x ?

Excellent work, it works without problem with ES 2.0 & Es_freeroam! Thanks to you bro I waited this releases with love! :blush:

P.s: Can you add a system to get the ambulance back into the entry point to avoid making too many ambulances.?

1 Like

Hi, i solved the problem to take service, I changed the id for the job and I forgot a number, that’s why it does not work.
now the blip for the vehicle does not show up.

And I you delete the content in the cache folder of your server?

Yes I removed the cache it does not work I returned to the previous version of the spawnmanager

You have to get the previous version of the script if you use the spawnmanager edited

hi , work very well now , thank you , good job

Nice one fellow panda dude! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello

I followed the tutorial but I have a problem. I see the hospital, I can get the service and the ambulance. Nevertheless, when a player dies he does not see the option “Y” to call an ambulance. He can only use the X for respwan…

Would you know or is my problem? :frowning:

Have fun and thanks again for your share

You have to disable Script Hook for no problem with the script !

Work perfectly, thank you! :slight_smile:

it works perfectly when only one person call emergency at a T time . I tried when 2 persons call at the same time and with 1 or 2 ambulancers , only 1 person can be rescue (i think the first one ).
Another little problem: Only the one who take the call can rescue the caller, maybe allowing the ambulancer to help everyone could fix all

i don’t see how to fix that’s things otherwise.

Thanks Jyben for your job.

1 Like

You can receive notifications only one by one, when the first one expires, you will receive the second. But I will do some test to confirm that.

Yes but it’s not a problem, it was a decision tha I took

Hi there , I finaly found a way for the skin so that’s fixed . Now I wanted to know if there was a way to take the call outsite of a vehicle and when you jump into a car it sets the gps to the victim ?

Thanks in advance

New corrective version, you can download it from the link in my first post.

Update 16/05/2017

• Fix issue “2 persons call at the same time #9
  • Now, every medic can take the same call
  • At respawn, you lose your weapons and the blood of your clothes
  • When you call ems, you have a notification “You called an ambulance”

@Galardowyn You can already take the call outside of the vehicule. Why you want to have the GPS when you are in the vehicule ?

1 Like