[Release] Job: Save people, be a hero! (paramedic, emergency, coma, KO)

yes it’s working now, i probably fail somewhere. Thanks for all

Hello,

Someone knows how to update job when we break the service? Take the Service = Ambulancier/Medic
Break the Service = Chômeur/Unemployed

Thanks per advance

If you use the jobsystem it’s :

TriggerServerEvent('jobssystem:jobs', 1)

Change the “1” with the job ID you want.

1 Like

Oh okay thanks a lot but where im gonna supposed to put this line?

if isInService then
		SendNotification(txt[lang]['stopService'])
		TriggerServerEvent("es_customization:playerSpawn")
		TriggerServerEvent('es_em:sv_setService', 0)
		TriggerServerEvent("jobssystem:jobs", 1)              <-----------------------
	else
		SendNotification(txt[lang]['startService'])
		TriggerServerEvent('es_em:sv_setService', 1)
		TriggerServerEvent("jobssystem:jobs", 11)               <-----------------
	end

line 269 from cl_emergency.lua

1 Like

Which fields from your users sql I have to add if I have installed jobsystem and skin_customization ?

ALTER TABLE users ADD `enService` boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT FALSE;

?
And Can anyplayer takes paramedic ambulance ?

cheers

Hello,

Thanks again for sharing that script. I am using vdk_inv. I saw this line on your server file:
– This part requires the mod
– TriggerServerEvent(“item:reset”)

I remove the – of the second live to make this:
– This part requires the mod vdk_inventory
TriggerServerEvent(“item:reset”)

However it seems to not be woorking well, because when we die we keep our inventory. Have you any idea?

Cheers,
Mathieu.

Thanks a lot dear friend, sorry i cannot help you but if I find a solution to your issue I will tell you

Hii when i finish the service i keep the skin of the doctor, i do not use skin_customization but: SkinChanger its not working, what someone would have the solution please? thank you

When I replace this line by SkinChanger it does not work nothing happens

Hi there ! maybe you will be able to help me . So here is my case :

This script loads only a male doctor so to have a female skin , I’m using loadout with ped skin . The problem with this is when you finish the service , it stays on the female doctor skin and do not comeback to the previous skin . I have tried to trigger the fact to change the skin to female basique skin and then the variation bought at the shop but it doesnt work .

Any idea how I could do that ? Or maybe a way to have a choice between male and female doctor ?

Thanks in advance

hi, thanks for this script, but I have a problem :confused: I can’t call emergency :confused: I have one player “Ambulancier” but I can’t :confused: In my databass 11= Ambulancier

Salut, merci pour ce script mais j’ai un probleme, je peut pas appeler un ambulancier, j’ai un joueur qui est ambulancier mais rien. Et dans ma basse de donnée j’ai bien ID 11 = Ambulancier

1 Like

Did you check if your guy was actually job = 11 in the database . What about when he is in service ?

Yes for the ID and for on service :confused: i don’t understand

I made further researches after my second message ([Release] Job: Save people, be a hero! (paramedic, emergency, coma, KO)) I noticed something.

– This part requires the mod vdk_inventory
TriggerServerEvent(“item:reset”)

It does remove items from the database but it is not updated in the game.

Hello, I have a problem.
When I die, I respawn at once. I simply put the server a day with the latest release of April 30th. I reinstall the script but nothing does.

Thank you for your help

Hi @everyone, sorry for the delay but I could no longer post message…
I found the problem of respawn. This is because of your server cache:

• stop your server
  • delete the spawnmanager.rpf file in your server/cache or the entire contents of the cache folder
  • restart

I will still try to find a solution to stop having to modify the spawnmanager.

If some people still have any problems after following the installation instructions correctly, please send me a PM archive of your server (no need to send me viruses :wink: ) only if it is vanilla.

@alta and @Guiyomee Can you send me your server only with emergency and vanilla mods please ?
@Formex Maybe it’s because you have a lot of notifications displayed, so the notification wont appears, can you confirm please ?
@fapiche Yes it’s a good idea for the next release !
@Galardowyn Sorry but the skin part is not mine.
@golivrob I will take a look, but in a second time.
@Ryload You mean the second medic can press E there where the first player died ? Or the first medic ?

Thanks to all those who help other players, it is complicated to answer all the messages.

1 Like

Both can press E where the first player died.

It’s because of the lambda menu, when you disable it, all is ok ! You can explain it in your post if someone have the same. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your answer !