[Release] Job: Save people, be a hero! (paramedic, emergency, coma, KO)

http://prntscr.com/f7ujrb yes ! but not work :s

I have this error : http://prntscr.com/f7uk7f

Yes you lose your money when you respawn, You can disable this by removing the line 91 in the server part:
user:setMoney(0)
A timer for what ? You can always press X to respawn, even after calling ems.
I’m sorry for the ped skin, I forgot to specify that you need a mod in addition, I modified the installation procedure. Please install :

Brilliant ! Keep us updated :smiley:

2 Likes

when i die it say you are in coma fast, and then i respawn at the spawn point again? I am running es_freeroam (dunno if that has anything to do with it)

Did you remove SpawnManager?

How does your __resource.lua look like?

1 Like

Yes I modified the spawnmanager, you have to replace it in your server, please follow the instructions.

i did that, i took the spawnmanage file from your folder and replaced with the one in system

Ok, so maybe it’s another script that conflicts with my script.
I don’t know what es_freeroam does.

Maybe, it could also be the fact that i uses essentials 2.0 dunno :confused: sucks cause i really want this script! been looking for one with these features

1 Like

Or maybe do you have “KO” script or wasted script ?

I also have the problem where I die, I am told that I am in a coma but I respawn automatically and if I press X I fall in the hospital.

I use a vanilla server 2.0.

This looks rather fun and interesting. You’ve made a neat contribution that will make game play more interesting. Hopefully other modifications switch over to CouchDB and move away from MySQL so things flow more seamless with dependencies.

You really shouldn’t modify vanilla files like spawnmanager. Every server update will bring chaos.

Look at [RELEASE] Death timer

Yeah thats not going to happen. FiveM is going to be shipping with a MySQL framework soon, so I doubt many people will bother.

Your script is awesome bro, thx for this ! But i have little problem… We don’t receive notification everytime. For exemple : When someone die, if he press ‘E’, the medic don’t receive the notification. But he can press Y to get the call… You know where is the problem?

Sry for my english…

2 Likes

But what’s the point of waiting an ens if people can just immediately re spawn plus any criminals we cops take down is going to evade us. Well u should at least put a timer that startswhen they want to respawn so ems can be useful.

1 Like

He has currently made it so that you lose all your money if you respawn. I haven’t had chance to test yet, but a wait timer would be a good addition if it’s not already in place.

Disable lambda menu it blocks operation for me