[Release] Jail N' Jury | An All in 1 Jail AND Court / Justice System | Automated Trial by Jury | Return power to the people

Is it possible someone can make a video of this? Would love to see how it actually works.

those are already features

Hmm i must be stupid. Sry lol.

Great work, refreshing to see good quality releases. Kudos.

Install it on your server lazy ass. <3

Discord links are not allowed except in #server-development:server-bazaar topics, so unfortunately I had to remove it. You’re allowed to have it anywhere else (i.e. your repository README)

Thank you for understanding :mascot:

Me and my friend test this on my server and when I use the jail command, nothing happens. we tried in chat and in the console.

Ensure you have configured the resource correctly. You must have a police ped as stated in the documentation.

Several communities are using this resource without issues. You have most likely created the issue while configurating.

How do I install this?
Please just give me a simple step by step

Could it be that I am using ESX?
The only thing I changed was the teleport locations.

im getting the error

“you are not autherised to use this command.Consider joining a Police Department”

my job is set to LSPD-Recruit

many thanks

Nice job! I love this script been using it for a while im gunna add some extra things to it. :slight_smile:

hii have add this but now when i wrote / jail as a police it says : you are not authorized to use this command. consider joining a police job. something like that. do someone know what to do about this??!

hey does it work on ESX ?

can anyone use the command jail or do you add in your cops?

is there a way to use this without Esx or VRP?

How would this work to servers that use EUP given that the EUP clothing is used via mp_m/f_freemode_01? If we put that as a LEO ped in the config, then non LEOs who use that same player model as a civilian are no longer able to be a juror due to them having that ped selected. I highly doubt the LEOs want to switch to vanilla LEO peds just to jail someone.

I am not able to do this easily on my end of the code. It would require the use of a variable on the EUP Menu or a for loop checking the variations of the ped.

Feel free to do it yourself by adding an export in the EUP Menu and adding it to the check function in my resource.

is there any way it can look for police job instead of ped ?

Did you ever figure that out?