[Release] IRL jail time jailer - esx_jb_realtimejailer

no problem! glad i could help you

1 Like

Good Morning,

it’s no realy Clear for me,

where exactly can add the script in ?

here because it’s you … :sweat:

I followed all the steps, but unfortunately it does not work,

I tried with the main file for MoravianLion’s, I received errors.

can just check my file and add the script if you can.?

many thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Yo

main.lua (61.8 KB)

send me code where you put code, i can check and help. in i am not gonna put the code in for ya

th code is in attachment : the file client/main in folder policejob

main.lua (62.3 KB)

i said put the code in the script so i can help you, but you won’t listen and send me 3 times same file, not going to answer your posts anymore. I am fed up with your questions if you don’t even do what i asked. you didn’t even try like @MoravianLion and show some error or anything else.

Anyone else got questions or have some problems with the script trying it before asking ans listening to my advises ?

Thank you, @Jager_Bom, for updated instructions on GitHub. This is way better now :slight_smile:

We’ve finally test it successfully with friend and it’s really awesome! This will get our RP on another level (not joking). At least, for us it’s crucial resource, so thank you again!

One question, would be possible to change somehow timer, so you can add only minutes for easier misconducts? Like 20 minutes, instead of full 1 hour, which seems to be minimum atm. Or did I overlooked something? :slight_smile: When I add “0001”, that’s one hour, right?

main.lua (63.4 KB)

This should have work for you.

Thank you MoravialLion,

the menu work fine, but when i jail somone, it’s me who goes to prison and not the prisoner.

Try to delete policejob (2 files in total) from server’s cache

yea i did per hour. you should try to enter 0.5 = 30 min or otherwise in client script you’ll see timer 6060

do just timer *60 adn this will jail per minute

1 Like

are you going to make it so we can write a reason for the arrest and show the jailing officer globally that would be nice.

unfortunatly i wont do that because don’t have time a the moment, but you could do it and push your request

same problem as you, its the policman who go to jail, it work with (closestplayer) for me !

How to open Menu? ]]]]]]]

Rename to this “openJailMenu(GetPlayerServerId(player))”

“openJailMenu(GetPlayerServerId(player))” put me in jail… “openJailMenu(GetPlayerServerId(closestplayer))” put the player in jail for me !

Okay, I changed the client, but under what button?

added jailoutfit ! update your scripts!!

1 Like