[Release] Inventory System v2.1 (Personal Menu)

[       812] Error loading script server.lua in resource inventory: server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'require')
[       812] stack traceback:
[       812] 	server.lua:1: in main chunk
[       812] Failed to load script server.lua.

Anyone? Just tried to install this, the mysql went in fine, this is the only error im getting…

How to change the language to english?

Comment the require command line and use this:

function loadLuaFile(resource, file)
    return load(LoadResourceFile(resource, file), file)()
end

Example:

--require "resources/mysql-async/lib/MySQL"

function loadLuaFile(resource, file)
    return load(LoadResourceFile(mysqlasync, MySQL), MySQL)()
end

@MarleenSampGirl

@Vodkhard once item are in the db is there a command to add to player?

When i install the .sql file my essentials are not working

I have a problem with this mod,when I start the server it gives me an error like this:

Error loading script server.lua in resource vdk_inventory: server.lua:1: attempt to call a nil value (global ‘require’)
stack traceback:
server.lua:1: in main chunk
Failed to load script server.lua.

HI there, So i did everything u did but when i go save it I get a error
https://gyazo.com/db6b47cdb88cdbf8a3f2e4568ab11afd

EDIT: so i fount out what part i get stuck which is this part
https://gyazo.com/d1ac476dd2c297be0227af19ce2d2efa

Hey mate!
Is it possible to get weapons to be stored? Please answer back!! <3
Thanks

hello, i have this error:
nothing appears in the inventory when I harvest an item and this error appears

Error running call reference function for resource vdk_inventory: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: server.lua:23: bad argument #2 to 'insert' (position out of bounds)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'table.insert'
        server.lua:23: in upvalue 'ref'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:334: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:333: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:332>
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'error'
        citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348: in function <citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:319>
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : "SELECT * FROM user_inventory JOIN items ON `user_inventory`.`item_id` = `items`.`id` WHERE user_id = @username {@username=steam:11000010aca9aa2}"

Same problem I try to update this since 2 hours…

i try this link to fix it:
link

Ok after a lot of time, I have patched this script at ~80%, when the script will be 100% patched I upload on this forum !

2 Likes

can you send me the patch at 80% in pm, I could try to help you and so, we will go faster :slight_smile:

No thx ! I have updated totally the code but actually I don’t have many time so I’ll upload the script the next weekend (Sorry but I’m not at home the week !)

2 Likes

UPDATED ! [Release] New Inventory System for ES5 with my-sql-async!

Hello guys.

How can I add ID Show system on users inventory

I’m having one problem, when I try to wright the quantity of something that I want to give, it gives me this error
Resource nb_menuperso has no UI frame How can I fix it???

I know this is major necroing but could someone help me create an inventory and coordinate saving system without essentialmode?

each area of a database has a data type, length constraints, ect assigned to that location. You can modify these tables as needed with some sql commands. But if each character uses 8bits each and 8bits make a byte, you can store 767 characters in that location, what in the world are you storing that needs to be that long? I suspect something else isn’t right.

Is this working on vRP?