[Release] Inventory System v2.1 (Personal Menu)

What should be changed to correct the script?

Sorry but what I should write in the line in user inventory ?

This is my user_inventory db and its works
http://screenshot.sh/ov6PoktLaUkC0

Is it possible to link the database with a folder with icons / logo for the displayed in the menu item inventory?

This update allow me to introduce the recolting/treatment/selling system that I will soon release

Any news on this ? :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work !

UPDATE 23/04 20:20 : fix another bug when player get a totally new item and go back to TriggerEvent(‘es:getPlayerFromId’, source, function(user) actually necessary to my next script :wink:

1 Like

Normal that after a certain time I no longer have access to the inventory ??

why I dont see the invotory I just see items : and nothing else

I followed all post nothing to make it work with me

Important

Guys if you want some help you need to help me/us to help you so if you have any problem you need at least to share a screen of client/server error or a part of code… I’m not a genius so I can’t help you if you just say “why I don’t see anything ?”… So please be smart enough to search a minimum by yourself and don’t ask me that…
Thank you :wink:

1 Like

MrSawZ have make your script working good
https://forum.cfx.re/uploads/default/original/2X/2/2e38adbac8c97c0da55a1bf0d92174764673e75c.rar

can you add in your script ?

I’m sorry I finally successful, I just forgot to put the items in the table

1 Like

No sorry, my script works and he makes few modifications for his script but doesn’t use my last release so I don’t add this in my script :wink:

pas de soucis , si ca peu aider , do you have plan of making an inventory check for police ?

for exemple you got arrest and police want to check your inventory before jail.

2 Likes

You have an idea check for police inventory ? :confused:

HI !

I have some problem with the mod. When i open the menu and he’s empty and i press “enter” or “A”(with xbox controller) it close the menu and i cant open gain.

Can you help me pls ?

the inventory do his job pretty well (So big thanks to that)
But from time to time the items are not loaded… When you disconnect and come back online then you see the items again.

Also just a wild idea, but isn’t it beter/faster to keep the items from a player in the player.lua ?
Now everytime you hit ‘K’ it needs to fetch all the rows and process them.

Hello, perfect script, can you just add an option to set the max quantity of one items players can have ?

2 Likes

Nice script police can’t see inventory player !!

Update 24/04

• Adding maximun capacity of inventory :wink:
  • minor fix on a sql request
3 Likes