[Release] Inventory System v2.1 (Personal Menu)

I have to rewrite a modification for that (I lost my modifications by updating the script ^^’) so I’ll post it in a pastebin tomorrow to help with that problem :wink:

1 Like

hello i am a owner of a server
and your capacity dont work
can you fix it

I haven’t wrote some modification about limitation yet ^^

[SCRIPTING HELP]

Can you (or someone else) help me:

I want it so that players add items themselves with a command.

ex: /itemlist - makes a list of all items available

chat:
ID | Item
1 | Keys
2 | Phone
etc.

/item 2 1 - Gives player 1 Phone

Hope it makes sense

Kyominii

i have an idea for what you can work on later making inventory for véhicules with sql setting made by server’s admin a little bit like we set item’s price.

And off course add a funtion to transfert items from player to vehicle and from vehicle to player.

That would be awesome.

And why not a function to show inventory’s items to someone too.

Seems possible?

1 Like

you said that
Adding maximun capacity of inventory
but in gamie i have set local maxCapacity = 60
but its wont work help me plz

same issue, the max capacity not working :confused:

Go the same problem here. how can we fix the fact that if our inventary is empty and you press “Enter” you loose till the next restart your inventory !

Update 06/05/2017 :

I add the possibility to trade items between near players, I remove the possibility to add and remove items and fix the max capacity :wink:

6 Likes

There is still the bug, when we press on input enter with empty inventory, it closes and no more possibility to reopen it, help me to fix this please :confused:

2 Likes

Next step is vehicle 's inventory ?

2 Likes

Same as you, seems to need to check if selection is nil in UpdateGui.

Hi, for the capacity, it can be nice to add a column in DB to set a max quantity per item. Can someone help me to do this ?

Search in comments I think @Kyominii already do that

3 Likes

Fix 08/05/2017

No more problem when you press Enter in an empty inventory :wink:
Thanks to @Thefoxeur54 for his help :wink:

3 Likes

everything work for all ?

Hi vodkhard i found an issue with the inventory i have a limitation set in database in my item’s table as suggest in the cop mod made by Kyominii.

The problem is that players are able to store more than the limitation by trading items each other. Do you have an idea of how i can make this not happen?

1 Like

Hi, Everything is working perfectly.

But why can’t I trade if I got more than 60 item on me ? I put capacity at 400 and nothing change.
ex : If I got 45 item, I can trade its ok, but if I got 70 item I can’t… the text input appears but when i press enter, nothing happen.

Btw do you know how to trade more than 9 item in a row ? i can’t type a seconde number in text input.

Thanks !

1 Like

Xorat is right, would be cool have the possibility to trade more than 9 by 9 items :slight_smile:

This modification of item limit is not mine so I can’t help

1 Like