[RELEASE] Interiors teleportation with GUI | 1.0.0

How would I go about taking away money from essentialsmode when a player is teleport?

no I need only the fbi could go in the interior and let the player or the mechanic could not go how to check for fraction

Is there any way to enter the IPL w/ an vehicle?

How enable the FadeIn/out effect when teleporting? It just teleporting with blinking my gg.

You could run a native like

if(IsPedInAnyVehicle

within client.lua if you really wanna pull vehicles aswell. so reference hereā€™s my client.lua you can use.

POS_actual = 1
PED_hasBeenTeleported = false

function teleport(pos)
    local targetPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)
    if(IsPedInAnyVehicle(targetPed))then
        targetPed = GetVehiclePedIsUsing(targetPed)
    end
    Citizen.CreateThread(function()
        PED_hasBeenTeleported = true
        NetworkFadeOutEntity(targetPed, true, false)
        Citizen.Wait(1)

SetEntityCoords(targetPed, pos.x, pos.y, pos.z, 1, 0, 0, 1)
        SetEntityHeading(targetPed, pos.h)
        NetworkFadeInEntity(targetPed, 0)

Citizen.Wait(1)
        PED_hasBeenTeleported = false
    end)
end

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Citizen.Wait(0)

local targetPed = GetPlayerPed(-1)
        local playerPos = GetEntityCoords(targetPed, true)

for i,pos in pairs(INTERIORS) do
            DrawMarker(1, pos.x, pos.y, pos.z-1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1.0,1.0,0.5, 0,0,0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 0, 0, 0, 0)
            if (Vdist(playerPos.x, playerPos.y, playerPos.z, pos.x, pos.y, pos.z) < 1.0) and (not PED_hasBeenTeleported) then
                POS_actual = pos.id
                if not gui_interiors.opened then
                    gui_interiors_OpenMenu()
                end
            end
        end
    end
end)

Which you can have them pull the vehicle into the location and just go from there itā€™ll pull your ped, the vehicle you are in and if you have a passenger them too.

@TheGamerRespow

Hello, I would like to know if someone can help me.
I want to add my own markers to teleport but I have 2 problems or doubts,
1- I do not know what the H coordinate means
2- When I add a coordinate to the Config.lua menu it does not appear in the game
and I would like to know if I have to add something in some other file.

I hope your help thanks ^^

2 Likes

Hello, I would like to know if someone can help me.
I want to add my own markers to teleport but I have 2 problems or doubts,
1- I do not know what the H coordinate means
2- When I add a coordinate to the Config.lua menu it does not appear in the game
and I would like to know if I have to add something in some other file.

I hope your help thanks ^^

Can anybody help me ? I need helpaaa thanks: D

h is the heading, where the head of your ped needs to point when you teleport there

1 Like

@IceHax

A great, but as I do for the character to teleport, Meto coordinates in the file for example I want to move from an external area to the hospital in flames exploded but I do not see the white circle to enter does not let me not work not if I have to add something in another block of notras the truth could help me?

I can not get the menu to show up when I step in the portal. Not sure what is going on. Here is a copy of my server.cfg https://pastebin.com/0KSxbbcN. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did remove steam ids, ips, and other identifying information from the post.

UPDATE: I tried turning off every other script, deleting the cache, and even when it is just this script and those that go with it (see server.cfg) I still canā€™t get the menu to pop up. I have tried it with scripthook enabled and disabled. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

I love this thing, would like to see the harmony hotel room added at some point.

@batastrophe {x= 151.98 , y= -1005.79, z= -99.00} :wink:

nice. I looked for the coords for awhile but never found them, thanks.

Blockquote
ā€“ Sandy Shores Bunker
[12] = {id = 12, x = 847, y = 3004, z = 45.5, h = 180, name = ā€œBunker Entranceā€, destination = {13}},
[13] = {id = 13, x = 892.6384, y = -3245.8664, z = -98.2645, h = 180, name = ā€œBunker Interiorā€, destination = {12}},

Am I adding these wrong? Iā€™m not seeing a marker or a menu.

Hello thx for that Script. We using VRP included with ESX-Parts. Is it somehow possible to create them as well ā€œwhitelistedā€, that only few persons can see and use them?

GreetZ NebelRebell

1 Like

Worked for me using Flatracerā€™s fix Although, line 21 has an trailing comma. (extra comma at the end)

[11] = {id = 11, x = 3540.8566894531, y = 3676.0424804688, z = 20.991781234741, h = 173.42085266113, name = "Etage nĀ°-3", destination = {10}},

needs to be

[11] = {id = 11, x = 3540.8566894531, y = 3676.0424804688, z = 20.991781234741, h = 173.42085266113, name = "Etage nĀ°-3", destination = {10}}

@TheGamerRespow i create my cords and they do not work in game the how can i fix this please help? they do not appear

I want to just use the FIB GARAGE how can i disable the others?

Anyone else having to restart their VK_interiors frequently to fix the menu not showing up?