[Release] InteractionMenu

SEM_InteractionMenu
Multi Purpose FiveM Interaction Menu

Current Version: v1.7.1 [Updated: 15th September 2021]

This resource is a menu with actions for LEO, Fire and Civ including Vehicle Controls and Emotes!

Each section has features that would be used by each of the professions, for example, the LEO Menu has Cuff, Drag, Seat, etc.
Some menu features also have commands out of ease.

Most of the menu’s features can be configured within the config file.

Images

Image outdated!
Main
Image outdated!
Toolbox
Image outdated!
VehicleCategory
Image outdated!
Vehicles
Image outdated!

Image outdated!
Loadouts

This is a Standalone Resource!
Download

This resource has no dependencies!

41 Likes

Awesome fucking release man :smiley: i got some ideas u can add if ya wanna listen to them.

1 Like

np, I created this for a Community that I develop for and then a friend asked for it, so I decided to release a public version that was easily customizable.

2 Likes

Amazing menu! One thing, when we try to remove a spikestrip with L ALT + Àrrow Up it doesn’t go away. Maybe a bug?

Are you able to put the carbine rifle and shotgun away without having to unrack it?

The menu will keep the gun in your hand whilst unracked until you rack it again in a police vehicle, if you wish to disable this you can head to the client.lua then line 272 and change it to this…

CarbineEquipped = false
ShotgunEquipped = false
Citizen.CreateThread(function()
local Ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
while true do
Citizen.Wait(0)
local Ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
local Veh = GetVehiclePedIsIn(Ped)
local CurrentWeapon = GetSelectedPedWeapon(Ped)

if CarbineEquipped then
          if (tostring(CurrentWeapon) ~= '-2084633992') and Veh == nil then
               Notify('~y~You must put away your Carbine Rifle')
          end
          --SetCurrentPedWeapon(Ped, 'weapon_carbinerifle', true)			
     end

if ShotgunEquipped then
          if tostring(CurrentWeapon) ~= '487013001' and Veh == nil then
               Notify('~y~You must put away your Shotgun')
          end
          --SetCurrentPedWeapon(Ped, 'weapon_pumpshotgun', true)
     end
 end

end)

@MitchOnline
Thank You, during testing this wasn’t an issue, ill have a look into it.:smiley:

1 Like

works perfect in my server. may be a bug for you :smiley:

I’ll try reinstalling :wink:

are there any scripts required to use certain things in this menu? If so please post them or link them so we can get them.

also what button is set to open the menu

@PhycoRebelGaming There are no dependant resources, the Default button it M however, you can change this within the config.lua!

hi great release i have one problem when i try to open the menu it dont open

I have a problem where I get randomly cuff within the menu sometimes?

could be your server. are you sure no one is cuffing you?

default button is “M” you can change this in the config.lua. did you try edit the script ?

I thought that at first, I checked logged and nothing was in there. (No one was in the server with me so no one could have done it from in the server). It’s 5am for me now so my memories are not to good right now. But I seam to remember it happening while walking forward with the script open and pressing enter?

hmmm. can u get a video of it ?

Menu works perfectly fine, customizable so you may add more yourself and the vehicle section 10/10. Love all the stuff you got in there! I usually never write to releases but this one has my exception. Great job buddy! Just what i needed for my server!

1 Like

Thanks, there will be more features coming out soon once I finish my current project!

2 Likes