[Release] Initial D Speedometer for FiveM ( SexySpeedometer Skin )

nice find tho, i’ll check it out

edit: just pushed a change, check if it works

psst IsPedInAnyBoat(ped) :wink:

nah, there’s code in the speedo which already checks if the vehicle class is valid, i just forgot to implement it here

oh lel
20goddamnchars

1 Like

Pro-tip: Instead of typing random junk to get 20 char limit… press enter a couple times and put a bunch of underscores (_).

It will just make a faint line and still counts for character limit :smile: :wink: I bet you can’t even see the line below here v

http://essentialmo.de/u/xvxta.png
checkmate haha

I laughed more than I probably should have at that. Lmao

Nice job better look speedo , thx for this work , can yu add fuel gauge , likely sexyspeedo ?

no

Can anyone tell me how to switch between MT and AT, and if i could change the .lua to force AT that would be great!

Thanks,
Perry

Sadly, the AT/MT is in the texture itself which cannot be changed easily.

Ahhhhh
I can just use Photoshop and change it… i thought it was an active feature that made the Trans manual or auto. I just realized in game that it’s auto all the time so no big deal.

Thanks,
Perry

1 Like

Well, just wanted to edit my previous comment, dropping by to say thanks for sharing this and other scripts you share. Regards.

1 Like

Update for SexySpeedometer

This Update converts the speedometer to a sexyspeedometer skin, this means you will need sexyspeedometer.

how to install:
download the initial d speedometer as normal, but this time copy its contents into your ‘sexyspeedometer’ directory, then open the __resource.lua and add:

"skins/initiald.lua",
under
-- add skins here

and

ui_page('skins/initiald.html')
files({
    'skins/initiald.html',
    'skins/initiald.ogg'
})

at the bottom of the file.