[Release] In-Game Server/Resource Management ~ Ranks, Kick/Ban, Resource Start/Stop

This doesn’t seem to work whenever writing a command doesn’t do a thing

Ive been trying to make it work but it doesnt so if @Lex_The_Great if u can come in my server to add it or pls Someone make a youtube video.

It might have gone out of date. I have not updated this in a while. I’ll check it out tonight and see if something is wrong

okay thank you very much because in my server there was a troll so i had to restart the server and it was very annoying.

Any word about this script? Has it gone out of date because I am in need of an admin script and I don’t want to use essentialmode?

use [Release] EasyAdmin, It's as easy as it gets! :+1: Great admin script!

1 Like

I have tried it. I don’t like the idea of a trainer for an admin menu. I just want simple commands to enter. Its just my opinion though.

Alright, I’m able to look into why it’s not working. I’ll let you know soon!

Alright, thank you! I very much appreciate it.

If you could, let all of us know :smiley: . I’d really like to use this script aswell.

is it finished yet
20 character

does it work on fxserver?

Be patient, he said he is working on it so wait for it.

he said that 22days ago

It takes a long time to develop something like this. If you are so impatient then maybe try and make one yourself?

Hey uh anyone got a tutorial? I am trying to install this

@lex doesnt seem like it works I have installed everything on myside and it started correctly

What is the command for pochon de opium (packet opium)

Major Update! Enjoy.

How do you UnBan a player