Hello! This is a in-game server management resource!
This also includes a rank system where you can white list your self inside an admin or mod position! (Flat file system)
This mod requires the resources below:
- Help!? What are the commands?
- /smhelp - List all commands
- /guid - lists ID's and isMod/Admin/Trusted
- /kick name message - Kick by name, with message
- /kickid id message - Kick by id, with message
- /ban name message> - Temp-Ban (By GTA's system) by name, with message
- /banid id - Temp-Ban (By GTA's system) by id, with message
- /rmstart resource - Start a resource, same as typing "start resource" in server console
- /rmstop resource - Stop a resource, same as typing "stop resource" in server console
- /rmrestart resource - Restart a resource, same as typing "restart resource" in server console
- How do I add my self to admins
- Place your GUID inside of the admin array in the file rank_system.lua!
- How do I get my GUID?
- What is the difference between Mod and Admin? What is trusted?
- Trusted can use resource management commands.
- Mod+ can kick.
- Admin can do everything mod can and ban.
- It's not working!
- Did you install the two required resources correctly? Command processor requires you to replace your resource "chat".
I think that is everything? D:
- Updated Command Proccessor (No need to replace chat anymore)
- Removed GUID deprecation, uses GetPlayerIdentifiers now
- Everything should be working as of 5/4/2017
- Going to make the main post look nicer (maybe)
Added resource management commands to the trusted permission [/rmstart /rmstop /rmrestart]
giving people in the trusted list the ability to start and stop resources in-game.