[Release] Improved Tow Truck Script (Includes 2 custom flatbeds)

+1 on this on. I was just coming here to ask that lol

I’m a dope and should’ve read the thread first…

@TCG_SAPSRP this should do the trick…

You sill have them cords?

Can you make it so the up and down arrow keys could change the z-position of the vehicle?

Trying to add a car trailer but i must be missing something, halp dad!

Get in your truck get out then go /tow

negative. ive tried every combination. in the truck. out of the truck. behind the truck. works just find with a flatbed tho.

nvm have to be able to sit on the trailer so it counts it as a car

ah okay =( another thing i must figure out now =P

I would get the one on gta5 mods that has the tool box that is what I use

Thank you much ill take a look at it

It’s this one:

is it still up-to-date ?
Because I can still hear the police sirens on flatbed when the resource is enabled

How can I find the skin layout? I want to change the skin to make a custom one but I can’t find any .png files to edit it. Anybody know where I can get them?

You can hear the siren when you are far away is there anyway to remove the siren completely when the lights are on

That’s a known issue with Luxart Vehicle Control, not this script. Any vehicle with flashing lights and no siren will do this.

I believe Deziel is 100% correct but just as a test, change the Siren Line in carvariations to this:

<sirenSettings value="286" />

See if that does anything… just make sure to remember what number it used to be just in case this makes things worse. Let me know if that makes a difference :slight_smile:

Would a version that is compatible with is truck, and indeed other ramp trucks, be possible?

Adding an “Angle” value to the config for what angle the vehicle should be at when it’s placed on the truck would do this.

Should be yeah, iirc there’s already a way to configure custom trucks position and angle.

[Window Title]
Disconnected

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
An exception occurred (c0000005 at 0x1406106e3) during loading of resources:/flatbed2/data/vehicles.meta in data file mounter class CVehicleMetaDataFileMounter. The game will be terminated.

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: fivem.exe+6106E3
Report ID: si-3c1917d9ed944a949e76208d5de8f845 (use Ctrl+C to copy)
Help