[Release] Improved Loading screen

@Boss the server doesn’t start once I put the “loadingscreen” folder into my resources folder. Once I remove the folder everything works fine.

Did you add a __resource.lua?

@Boss yes the one that comes with the download I have

@Dan0101 can you post the logs ?

Download link seems to be broken

@AlanFisting Works for me fine. Try another browser.

Hello all! I would first like to thank you for such a great script that was created. Everything is working great with the exception of the loading music. When I changed my song to a new one, I was sure to edit the HTML file as well as the __resource.lua. When I launch this from a web browser, I have no issues and I can hear the music fine. However, when I get into my server, I am hearing the default music from FiveReborn. Thanks in advance for any solutions!

@Kevintherocket said in [SCRIPT] Improved Loading screen:

Hello all! I would first like to thank you for such a great script that was created. Everything is working great with the exception of the loading music. When I changed my song to a new one, I was sure to edit the HTML file as well as the __resource.lua. When I launch this from a web browser, I have no issues and I can hear the music fine. However, when I get into my server, I am hearing the default music from FiveReborn. Thanks in advance for any solutions!

Is your new song a .ogg file?

@Kevintherocket The music only plays on the loading screen. If you want it anywhere else you’ll need to embed the sound on the player’s screen so that it is active all the time.

@Trust37 Yes the new song is a .ogg file. I also tried to use an MP3 but neither of them work.

@maximumgame I know this, but when anyone loads into my server, no one hears the music playing. They hear the default loading music from FiveReborn.

@Kevintherocket Weird…

Did you named the music file Loading ?

@Kevintherocket If you are changing the name of the file, you need to change it in the __resources.lua file to match as well as the html source. And be sure to delete the loadingscreen.rpf in cache/http-files/ so that it can be regenerated each time you make a change.

I noticed that I can still hear the default GTA 5 loading screen music behind my custom music. Any way to disable the default?

@deziel0495 No, there is no way at the moment

@Dan0101 Sorry I’m late - you are most likely in violation of indentation. Make sure your spacing is correct, and not tabbed.

Realy thanks ma friend :3

Can someone tell me how to add music? Where does it go? Screenshot would help. Thanks in advance!

@xdaniel00x The audio is still not working for my server also. Have tried both ogg and mp3. Any possible fix/update?

The download link doesn’t work for me anymore, It leads to a song and says permission denied.