[Release] Improved Loading screen

@xdaniel00x The audio is still not working for my server also. Have tried both ogg and mp3. Any possible fix/update?

The download link doesn’t work for me anymore, It leads to a song and says permission denied.

the link is broken, @xdaniel00x need a new one

@xdaniel00x can you provide a better tutorial on how to do music

I also need some info on the music change. I’ve added and changed everything in this tutorial but still the default music and not my chosen music. I do know this works, many youtube videos show it working. Any help is appreciated Thank You

As this was using a odd quirk to close the loadingscreen it’s now broken, To fix it just replace the contents of client_login.lua with

AddEventHandler("onClientMapStart",function()
	SendNUIMessage()
end)

This also means you can remove server_login.lua & remove server_script 'server_login.lua' from the resource manifest

4 Likes

worked like a charm, Thanks

Thank you very much for this precious info!

I have a problem i just putt the loading screen in my server but when im loading in the server its showing me the loading screen but its an infinite loading … Please help !

1 Like

That did not work for me :frowning:

You need to replace the client_login.lua …

Hey guys, Download link is dead ?

http://gta.stateofsarp.com/loadscreen.rar

Thx man for fast reply

can someone please reupload it?

How do you disable the original loading music? I hear both the old and the new at the same time

I use this on my server, had to remove it. The loading screen just keeps looping. When you get in game, you can hear the gameplay behind the loading screen. But the loadingscreen just indefinitely loads.

Any chance for a new download link? not working for some reason :confused:

use this one: http://www.mediafire.com/file/scjuf1zgceud0s9/loadingscreen.rar

2 Likes

No matter what I do, what I change, whatever, I can not get my own Loading.mp3 to play. I’m on Debian 8 BTW.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I ended up just converting my mp3 to ogg and now it works perfectly.