[Release] Image Loader

also is there any way of putting it on a wall ? ( i wanna make rules for the server )

You have to use a position system to get your coords like /pos in essentialmode but there is others scripts to do this. Then adjust values manually to have what you want.

Donā€™t forget to download latest version, everything has changed + I added some tools to help import images.

i am using a /pos scriptā€¦ i did download the latest version, and is there any way of putting the image on a wall and not on the ground ?

Sure, set the rotX to 0.0 then adjust rotZ

do you have discord iā€™m having problems editing the new version

Add timeBeforeReplay - by @n0thus

1 Like

I cant quite get these to show up, Im using the unmodified examples just to see how they look before modifying them any

I am getting ā€œEntered Zone1ā€ when i stand at the coordinates of Zone1 but no image at all.

any ideas on what could be up or something i may have missed?

EDIT: Another resource is messing with these it seems.
EDIT2: ^ yes works now but with no resources loaded on my server
PS: ^ will try to figure out which one causes it.

Edit: Figured it out, FR Fuel causes it.

@GiZz could you add base64 support? :sunglasses:

hmm this could be cool

So base64 support when? Come on.

You could always fork it and add support yourself. :wink:

I donā€™t do actionscript, but surely he couldā€™ve said no too, you know its been since Jan since I first asked.

hello guys, was wondering, how to fix the RotZ in the config file.
removed the AnimatedImages[k].set('rotZ', camRot.z) to have it static, but now, iā€™m looking for a specific rotZ for each images. any idea?

thx for the help!

image.set('rotZ', 60)

or

image.set({
  rotZ = 60,
  foo  = 'bar',
}
1 Like

I know this is an Old Topic. Heres my trouble. Iā€™m getting a failed to load @imgloader/client/wrapper.lua error. The wrapper file is in correct position. Heres how I followed my install. I installed the imgloader directory in to server, added start to server config. Works. Copied files from imgloader_example into directory. Stop / Start and fail to load wrapper. No Images are seen at location of POS. Thanks!