[Release] [Demo] FreeCAD Computer Aided Dispatch System

Thank you for clearing it up!

can this be uploaded directly to a vps and use the ip instead of having a website?

Yes it can i would advise you to use YouTube tutorials on hosting site via Linux or windows and then upload it

Will you be adding more LEO Divisions soon? Highway, Los Santos, Sheriff etc…?

That’s not a bad idea i would join the discord and make a suggestion have it to where you can add custom logos etc our goal is to do our own thing and not be exactly like bubble but i get what your saying

Posting their Discord is allowed I’m pretty sure. They aren’t saying to goto their discord to get the file or anything like that.

If you want to punish them for linking their discord then maybe you should enforce this on 99% of the other threads.

Example of a thread that should get punished too HERE

This is not a place for discussion topic rules

Icehax has provided everyone with an explanation in a post here. It also states that if you do see discord links anywhere else other than #server-development:server-bazaar to flag the topic. I’m more than happy to remove them

1 Like

Yea for other users the HydridSystems team is in full compliance and resolved the issue at hand were your still able to reach out to us via demo so its just a few more click folk and we appreciate the love really <3 and thank you to moderation for being pretty damn chill

And as far as im aware im on the Dunks RP staff team to lol we are a partner with zaphosting and told some things are different but I’ll speak with dunk and see what we can do okay :slight_smile:

No worries, I just dont get what the mods big deal with the discord link is if post which is popular every day is allowed to have their link there for it. It doesn’t seem fair lol.

Anyway great release! design is beautiful too!

Oh thanks you’re making us all have a good time here I got we want to make this better than what we did at opencad now I’m out trying to cause unnecessary drama but we want to be there for you guys and hopefully bring out the role play and we’re trying to get people away from bubble cads because they are garbage

This is why. /theend

1 Like

Hi @s11k :heart:

Hello :3

pretty dope so far, thanks man. how do you plan on doing the judge options in the future?

Still up in the air but more of warrant approvals
And standard judge stuff as the concepts but feel free to put some suggestions in our discord

Wish I had the now how on to set all this up lol either way it still looks amazing! Great job! :slight_smile:

Knowledge* and well my friend we have support staff if you have a general idea about web hosting it will be a breeze check out our git hub and again we have a demo no account needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I already said I am NOT a moderator nor am I apart of any of the FiveM team. d0p3t (an actual mod) wants everyone to stop talking about it on this thread. If you see a post with a discord link in the releases category flag it. Should have been left alone from when he said “/THEEND”

Hey I installed the system and literally the screen is blank? What am I doing wrong?