[Release] Hunger/Thirst HUD V0.3.3 (Added inventory and food shops)

Sounds good, im still testing :slight_smile: ill get back at ya once I make something nice

Hey for me everything work fine can i ask one thing when you disconnect and reconnect to the server the hunger and thirst bar are save in database because right now a player have to just deco reco to have full thirst and hunger thanks me i dont know how if someone can make that possible thanks and again NICE WORK !

2 Likes

Yes I will add this feature in a next version!

1 Like

Thanks ! Everything OK !! But frfuel script is not working anymore :frowning:

Yes there is a weird interaction with frfuel at the moment, sometimes it works, sometimes not. I still don’t know why tho

Hmmmmm,
I never saw it work. I go to the gas station, but it does not fill the gas.

Did you contact with creator of frfuel ?

But frfuel script is not working anymore
Why ?

2 Likes

I have the same problem :confused:
Error of max key length

Any chance you can add a flag to the animation to only play on upper body so the player doesnt stand still unable to move?

local flags = 49

Yes sure nice idea! I will add it in the config

Hello and thank you great :slight_smile:

Full working just one problem i eat and to drink nothing adds !
i have gp_need and gp_food store and my food in vdk_inventory but nothing leav up!

Have you a solution for the database problem ?

"Erro SQL(1071): Specified key was too long: max key length is 767 bytes ?
That work on my windows computer and doesn’t work on my debian 8 VPS all my paquet are upgrade i use mysql 5.5

I am not very familiar with linux, sorry I really don’t know. If you find a solution, let me know.

I do not stock in the inventory :frowning: A solution?

Thx for the release, it works perfectly, just one thing, i can buy food and drink, but when i buy 10 food, i have 10 in my database after refresh, if i use 1, i have the anim and the rest, in-game i have 9 food, but when i refresh my database i have 1. Like it does item.quantiy = 1 and not item.quantity = item.quantity -1

1 Like

You are totally right! I have just released a hotfix! vdkinv.lua has been modified. Get the new update and let me know

1 Like

working fine, bought 5, used 1, and received 4 in the data, thank you

Thanks for reporting the bug, coded this too fast!

2 Likes

Great script, thanks for the release Draziak :slight_smile: Hope you’ll find a way for the FrFuel bug :confused:

4 Likes