[Release] Hunger/Thirst HUD V0.3.3 (Added inventory and food shops)

Always sorry for my English.

I just saw your script but small question, the script is unique, so you want to use vdk inventory for items etc … But at what time do you link the two script? It is necessary that the two script communicates to raise the bar when using objects :slight_smile: add the objects in the inventory ok, but if have not defined the point of completion you use the objects but without raising your bar

Lua and C# are two differents programming languages!
I’m using both for my personnal resources depending of what I need to work on!
The only reason is what the dev wants to use to create his script.

When you use the item! I’m not sure if vdk_inventory is handling this in his base script.

Ok so it is just a preference from the maker ? both are good and this mod can be made in LUA as well as C# ?

Exactly I am pretty sure I could have done this one in Lua. I just prefer the interaction that I can get with C# for this script. And I based my HUD on frfuel which was already written in C#.

Vdk does not do so you have to set a condition for example
The player uses the water then the condition is filled so have to run another script to fill the bar

Ok I will try to release a sample code of my modified vdk_inventory system. I based mine on his first release. So I don’t really know where he is at the moment with his actual version.

Looks the PoliceCop uses a conditon vdk so your script can also but in reverse sense

The policeman will check the inventory so soliciter vdk and if the condition of the item illegale and filled then it executes the script script checkinventory

You must do the same principle but in an order
Vdk use of the bottle condition (thirst bar a x%) condition accept therefore fill the bar well other condition bar filled (condition stoper and delete item) execute vdk delete item use

Other trick add the condition in Food save a stats, so either create a DB with X% and save it against the player ID

how the hell do you guys get the hud so small? mine is long as hell, any tips?

I add stores from this archive

I can buy drink eating but necessarily the bar of hunger and thirst does not evolve can be to be a good base not?

Sorry for my english I am french

Thank you for the release! - it works like a charm! (using it with the FRFuel)

Curious, would there be any chance of adding a on player start “start with random amount of hunger/thirst” in the config.ini? (kinda like how the fr fuel gives a random amount of fuel per vehicle?)

1 Like

This is a really good idea, I will try to add in the next version!
I’m glad to hear that you managed to make it works!

How to adjust the hud to make it small like urs?

Can you post a screen of the problem? Because the HUD is suppose to be small like mine for everyone. Are you experiencing the same problem with FrFuel HUD?

Looks like this, could be cache problem?

I think it’s a resolution problem, because I am placing it relative to the border of the screen!
Your map is really more to the right than on my end.

Maybe the Hunger and Thirst can be saved to the DB to have a persistent World ?

1 Like

Yes, I will add this in future updates

Yea, youre right, it was a resolution issue, I changed it and it got like urs :slight_smile:

can anybody please share their code whoever got this working i cant get it working :frowning: