[Release] Hunger/Thirst HUD V0.3.3 (Added inventory and food shops)

any chance you could upload the whole file with the rest of the setup?

1 Like

Dont work for me i block in vdkinv.lua maybe add function ?

I canā€™t really upload my actual setup because there is too many dependencies.
You simply need vdk_inventory or any other inventory system and call my TriggerEVent when you are using an item that can be eaten for example! I will try to do a Sample of vdk_inventory this week with 2 samples items.

1 Like

I do not understand how to create a shop is do that people then I eat and drink

Oh ok, no probs, example would be reaaally great! Im using vdk.inventory

Yes please send one sample .

Thank you !

Would have a simpler explanation for beginners to add food and drink stores

Thatā€™s pretty cool. It brings a whole new mechanic to the game. Itā€™s good youā€™re keeping the source withheld for now too. It will allow it to mature the way you want to shape it.

Yes I will work on a simple Store, Inventory system just to show how the script should behave with others. But I am already working on a Fishing Job haha

Hi, I wish we could buy food and drink in stores how to do? Thanks Super HUD

1 Like

To do this you will need first an Inventory system and then you will need to create the store. And Iā€™m pretty sure there is no resources for this at the moment.

Wow, It looks like my script

Hello,

Super script somewhere to help I can not find how to run the script for which is stores it seems to me there is a gb_needs-master archive that exists with the gb_foodshops

sorry itā€™s french man :confused:

Oh! Probably a resolution issue, I will try to figure out a solution for this, thanks for reporting this bug!
Do you have FrFuel on your server? Could you try to have the 3 bars on the image, just to see how it renders

1 Like

When you get in the car, the bar of hunger and thirst rises automatically to leave the place a frfuel. I would show Sunday

Okā€¦ Thatā€™s really really weird! I will see if the bug is reported by any other users!

Hello guys ! It works well for me, I need a shop now XD

probably a silly question, but why are people making dll files instead of just client server lua files ? Is there a reason for it ?

You have different way to dev on fivem.
More information on C# : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_Sharp_(programming_language)

1 Like