[Release] Hunger/Thirst HUD V0.3.3 (Added inventory and food shops)

same here I updated it and I dont see the fuel markers anymore

vdk_Inventory 2.1 update ingration please !!

Just installed this with food_store and vdk_inventory, when i purchase food or drink and consume them my food or drink bar don’t go up, even with my values in the DB set to 100
https://gyazo.com/76ca6335ad84b5556989d6004512d941
and bk_food/server
https://gyazo.com/5063d75418b6e725e348baf43b895ace

Anyone able to shed any light on why this would be?.

Are there any errors in the Console log (press f8) in-game and check it after you drink or eat something.

1 Like

Will have a look in a minute and report back.

No change in console when i eat or drink.

When will the edited version of Frfuel, which is compitable with Foodhud be updated? Engine currently won’t start after refueling, this has been fixed in FrFuel 1.0.2

Do i have to set this up with my database to work, if so im not an expert at customizing big resources like this, so if a dev or helper is willing to help me perfectly correlate this resource in my server that would be AMAZING. Thanks.

hi
Is it possible to operate with [Release] Inventory System v2.1 (Personal Menu)

Any chance to see this script updated for FrFuel 1.0.4 ?

And an option to disable the jerrycan thing ?

1 Like

Can you create events for manually set hunger/thirst levels?
I need it for control levels on server side, and for use this nice plugin with vRP))

(in vRP hunger and thist are controlled on server side)

Is there a way to move the bars around, or make smaller etc?
Im not having any issues with it, however,id like to re-position the thirst and hunger bar.

Thanks in advanced. xD

Do we need to have the vdk_inventory for the store or only the essential mode and the food hud?

is it possible to make the foodshops standalone, just be able to go in and get food/drink without needing essentials?

Can i use this with Async?

Awesome work ! Any chance to see the source code one day ? :wink:

pls help i exchange this for the vrp hud delete some code of survival.lua if i try to consume something it shows me that

Error running system event handling function for resource vrp: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: [string “-- define some basic inventory items…”]:44: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘varyThirst’)
stack traceback:
[string “-- define some basic inventory items…”]:44: in local ‘cb’
modules/gui.lua:182: in local ‘f’
[string “…”]:100: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:163: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:162: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:131

what can i do to remove the hunger and thirst funktion of vrp

how can i get it work with the items of vrp plsss help

Seriously,

Use preformatted text block instead of copying/pasting straight into the forum or 
paste it to hastebin...

ok pls help me i write my problem above