[Release] Hunger/Thirst HUD V0.3.3 (Added inventory and food shops)

Hello @Draziak !
I hope you are fine :blush:

Do you know if it’s possible to do something like that : value is negative for thrist, so they losing thrist ?

{ [‘name’] = “Beer Dodo”, [‘value’] =-20, [‘type’] = 0, [‘price’] = 150 },

Yes it works, but do not touch that file, simply change the value in the database

Someone have the blips that work in the file foodshop_cl.lua? For me even with a blank server its not working.

Of course the value works but not in game, my thrist still the same it’s like consummed drugs

Ok! I have just uploaded a new version of frfuel and foodhud. I put them in the same resource folder. I think I fixed it. Tested it about 20 times in a row and it was working everytime! I think the bug is related to a blip function in frfuel. That’s what the error was related to. Try it and guys and give me some feedback!

4 Likes

work fine thx :slight_smile:
frfuel FIX :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope it is ! I tested it 20 times for real and it was working! Let me know if some blips are missing, I will code them in lua. I don’t know if I deleted some with the tweak I made to frfuel

1 Like

I go to work but tomorrow I will test all its
Thanks again for your script :slight_smile:

1 Like

Works well ! Thanks Draziak :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

Works 100% but the gauge do not get on.

Bonjour,

D’abord merci pour ton travaille super rien a dire sa fonctionne à 100%, mais la jauge ne monte pas ni de la faim ni de la soif.

Pourtant tous le reste fonctionne!

Where to change the key is?

re

I have to test everything

For frfuel

It works yes but still
There are no more blips in the map
And there is no marker on the ground
But everything works

For your script

I go to a shop to eat a little something because I’m starting to get hungry but …
The bar that is at the top of the map does not react
It goes down well with time but when I eat it does not go up
But the icons to the right of the screensaver has 100

Thanks to you for fast support
Still bravo for your script that promises much :slight_smile:

sorry for my English
#caribou

I think the no marker on the ground setting was changed by the author himself cause I too have that problem but I havent thought much about it myself. @Sir_Smog1

@Draziak I have a request for you! Id like to have a simple notification when the hunger/thirst bar starts to get low that describes wether the player has to drink or eat.

Hey do you think you can add the inventory to this menu : [RELEASE] Animations Menu

To have a personal menu ?
For other update to have more things like the phone, or the ID card ? To group everything in a personal menu.
And i will create a post for it and etc… ??

Edit : To have something like this : https://prnt.sc/fb4xk1

Edit 2 : FrFuel work again !!! Thank you so much :smiley:

1 Like

At the moment the bar is flashing, same mechanism as the fuel! I can add a possiblity in the config to get a notification every x min.

Yea, the flashing needs to be there, it attracts the players attentions, but Id like a notification to describe those flashes.

1 Like

I don’t really want to work on the menu gui at the moment because in fact, I am not even using it on my server. We developped our on menu which is similar to the model menu script. If someone want to do it. Just send pull requests on github and I will gladly approve it!

Ok, well so i will do a merge on your github :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have the personal menu? I am interested if yes

1 Like

Not yet, will probably be released after my server goes live. But the documentation will be so hard to write that I’m not even sure lol.

1 Like