[Release] Hookers [Early Version] [Standalone/VRP]

update?

BUMP Please. DonĀ“t be afraid he abandon the project, You can continue her work. In my server are spawning a thousand hookser xD i dont know how to stop this.

Its working but dont show up a menu (vrp)

Iā€™m picking up this project working on it with ESX, I havenā€™t messed vRP will come out with something for it.

bug spawn ? how to fix it
@Yadiiiig

look forward to seeing your esx version live, been wanting a hooker system

[FR] bonjour sa me marche pas pk merci
[en[ hello itā€™s not working for me pk thank you

The last time iā€™ve tried it i was buggy AF, 100000 hookers spawning on their selfā€¦ did you fix it?

This Tuesday Iā€™ll be releasing my version ESX_Hookers fixes all issues with that, plus adds pimping/hooker job for players besides AI hookers :wink:

9 Likes

I cant wait vonbismarck45 when i first starting to make a server i had this in and it never work then i found out it was vrp and i was peed a bit but now this might be out soon im over the moon so Thank you for thinking of us with esx :+1:

do you have anims for the pimping hooker job ? I was planing on creating a job for itā€¦

I got my whole pimp n hoes systemā€¦ currently working on adding extra voicesā€¦

cant wait to see your system

Dont forget your rubbers kids!

1 Like

is this even working? And the screenshot, that is not the Fleeca Bank right?. I ask because i installed it and there is no one at Fleeca bank. Maybe another bank but where

Well, found the place but she does do nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

No errors but chick does spawn back but is afraid of gunshots, also in VU there is no chick so it appears not to be working for me :frowning: ahh shame

lool, only thing that is working is typing ā€˜bjā€™ in the console (f8) but then sheā€™s gonna do a bj in the airā€¦ Serious creator?

Itā€™s thursday now. Do you have a link to the esx_hookers for us please?

1 Like

Iā€™ve been running with it and testing. Need to work out some issues/bugs before release. Iā€™m having some people test, so far great experience but, as mention. Still some bugs. I want to release it with ( at least ) no issues whatā€™s so ever

4 Likes

has there been any update for this yet ive tried both the vrp and stand alone and getting issues like some others with the notifactaion to honk the horn not showing i think the script is great and would love to get it working thnx in advance

hows the testing and progress going @vonbismarck45?

Just replying to track this one for when your esx version is ready to roll. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could not find dependency vrp for resource Hookers-Vrpex-master
how to fix Ć­t

You donā€™t use vrp, so using the VRP resource isnā€™t going to workā€¦

2 yearsā€¦