[Release] Hookers [Early Version] [Standalone/VRP]

Hello everyone,
I decided to bring some stuff from GTA 5 itself in FiveM. By creating hookers on the street.

Description:
This is a script in early phase. Right now there is one hooker at the back of Fleeca bank, on Legion Square. If you come near the woman in your vehicle, you have the ability to press E. If you do that she will come in the passenger seat. She will send 2 messages in chat. In one of those message you will see what the options are.

Download: Github
Download VRP Version: Hookers.zip (3.5 KB) Thanks to @Crevars for this version.

How to install:
Drag and drop the resource in your resources & add Hookers in your server.cfg.

Screenshot:

To Do-List:

• If the hooker dies, a new one get’s replaced. :white_check_mark:
  • The hooker will go back to her spot. :white_check_mark:
  • More hookers, spread around the map.
  • Adding hookers at the Vanilla Unicorn, with the ability of getting a lapdance.
  • 24/24 Dancing hooker at the pole in the VU.
  • UI List to select a service. (Instead of the commands now)
  • Adding voices.
  • Adding waiting animation instead of just standing. :white_check_mark:
  • Throwing tips at dancers.
  • Being able to take a hooker in your car from the VU.
  • I also disable all events on the AI. Meaning, the hookers will not run away when someone shoots nearby, and if they get hit they will act like nothing happend. :white_check_mark:

Known glitches:

• Sometimes the script glitches, after a few time coming back/switching cars it works again. (Still trying to figure out why that is)

Feel free to suggest stuff, help me improving my code,… .

18 Likes

Nice release wont be using it but looks good overall

it’s probably the AI forgetting their tasks when they migrate owners

4 Likes

Very nice, but still me and @SaltyGrandpa want three legs on these Strippers :smiley:

its not showing the Honk option

2 Likes

Yep, that happens sometimes. I’m trying to fix it atm. Normally dying or coming back or switching cars works. Otherwiese the has the script be restarded.

ahahah it turn in to a batteryoal of hooker xd will try switching cars

its spawning 2 hookers

Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it.

and the honk option you need to restart the script to work

That’s nice…I have to give it a try

1 Like

Great script i hope it all ends up working

24 hours a day 24 days a week? I want that hooker, literally the power to fuck up time.

Great release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update 2:

• Adding waiting animation instead of just standing. :white_check_mark:

• I also disable all events on the AI. Meaning, the hookers will not run away when someone shoots nearby, and if they get hit they will act like nothing happend. :white_check_mark:

Need to make it that we dont have to restart resource also when i type /bj for example she does nothing:S

You did something wrong then? It works fine for me?

No its mentioned above first time you drive to her nothing happens so you have to “restart Hookers” for it to work, and when it does work the /bj commands dont, they probably have something to do with the chat resource

Yeh sometimes the honk option doesn’t show up. But the commands like /bj etc. Always work, if the hooker is maybe glitched. Shoot her dead and a new one spawn. I’ve never had that issue before. And I can’t seem to recreate your issue.

there are not chat commands there are f8 commands

so to trigger event:

• press F8
  • enter either bj, sex or getout

I tried still dont work