[Release] Heli Script

I’m having trouble,
I’m getting the error, Can’t Load Resource Heli

I’ve looked through the code, and I just cant figure out why it won’t load.

Heli folder is in resource folder

start heli is in server.cfg
Am I missing something?

So I just found out that if you use the camera, that locking onto another helicopter that a different player is in will cause them to lose control of their helicopter and crash it. So if you are using this for roleplay purposes, do not lock onto another helicopter. I have not tried it on an AI controlled helicopter to know if it is any helicopter or just one that has another player in it. Not that this is done much but I wanted to see if it would work for like a stolen helicopter or a similar scenario. It works but crashes the helicopter. Also, not sure if this is caused by this script or by another script I have in my server so maybe someone could test it out on a new fresh server.

Not sure I would ever lock on to another HELI,lol Sounds intrsting now I whanna try it

well um i tried to lock onto a vehicle then turn the spotlight on but i cant when in the camera screen.

So I’m sure you’ve been asked this question before, however I would like to know myself. Is there a way to get the spotlight to be able to move. What I mean is the spotlight now, just aims wherever the helicopter is facing, which makes it difficult to use the spotlight to keep up in pursuits, so would it be possible to get something like the singleplayer mod where it’s controllable using different numpads or something? Just wondering, great mod btw, definitely helps my server. :smiley:

[Release] Heli Script (Different post in the thread) This will allow you to sync the spotlight and move it around while in the camera with your mouse.

how do I get the spotlight to work server wide so everyone can see the beam thanks.

Ive tried this it still only works client side. for me I could see the light moving with my mouse but no one else could see a light.

Is there a way to add an addon helicopter to this script so that I can use the camera on the addon helicopter?

Anyone else having issues with the chopper cam only working once per person? We’ve recently started having issues were once a person uses the camera, then exits the camera, it just flickers on then right back off when trying to use it again.

When I Use The Network Synced Version The HUD Goes Away And My Camera Gets Stuck With The Effect, Is There A Way To Fix That?

for ur questions about addon helis all you gotta do is make sure the addon heli is listed as “polmav_hash” as its looking to designate a certain heli as “polmav” to enable the camera features and other abilities. regarding your last issue I am sorry I have not seen that before

anyway I can get a copy?

Hey can you send me the as332 i cant get it to work for me

i did everything you said to do but it is not working at all any ideas

I’m running every version of this script but the script itself (The cam) isn’t working, the polmav_hash is set to polmav and when I spawn polmav it doesn’t work at all.

How can i make it only for LSPD? ( ‘police’ )
something like ( ifPlayer.job.name == ‘police’ then ) he can use this script

Can you make that we can get in the helicopter from the ground?

Are you using a modded, replacement helicopter?