[Release] Heli Script

where is that at? provide a link… i fell dumb?

is there a version where we move the spotlight with the mouse so the pilot can track the suspects.

1 Like

I have always ben able to move the light with mouse or controller at same time.

It’s probably not the right topic but may i request to you a binoculars script ? =)

As you seems comfortable with the cam things i’m sure you can easily do it ahah.

I mean, its really easy to do, literally its a scaleform, just create the functionality yourself and then draw the binoculars scaleform when theyre “in”

As @sadboilogan says, it’s not that hard to change my script to have binoculars!
Look at [Release] Lua Scaleform Wrapper 's first example, it will display binoculars.
Then add in some code to check the conditions where you want players to be able to pull up the binoculars and baby you’ve got a script going.

Yeah well i already tried, that’s why i’m asking ^^

No I mean without going to the camera. Just activating the spotlight and move it if you get what I mean.

Yup camera hasta be on first then turn on spot light and hit E again, and you can move it around all you like, For me the best thing is another person in the HELI doing all that crap as a gunner. Hard enough to fly it and do all that at the same time for me, DAMN trees But I getting the hang of it .

Spotlight isn’t working with tracking, actually the spotlight just faces forward 100% of the time for me. Aswell as the rappelling you get stuck in animation upon landing.

I didn’t touch the files, everything is base.

@Unfancy
Are you trying to use the version from the OP or are you using this modified version?

If you’re using the one from the OP then yes the spotlight will just face forward.

However the rappelling should work fine, not sure what the issue could be.

Where is modified >~> I just downloaded the one at the top

that will take you to the modified version that should include synced spotlight for everyone.

If someone could make this script work on police cars we could have a police spotlight mod

1 Like

Thank you, you’re a godsend.

So uhm, 2 Days ago I tried adding the ‘supervolito’ to the script by using the code from Vespura (comment 105) but after 1- 2 hours trying, it still didnt work.
I can provide the script from my .lua later on (if needed), but the only thing I did, was adding the code from his post, deleting the other helis(except polmav) and adding the “supervolito” so it only works on ‘polmav’ and ‘supervolito’.

awesome script!
i use it for polmav and for buzzard2
is it possible to delete the thermal camera function?
and the rappel function doesnt work well on buzzard2, you will be stuck in the helimodel after beginning to rapppel… thats okey for me… its not that important.

but removing the thermal cam would be nice… how can i achieve that?

how can i add speed of a players car to this script

It’s already in one of the modified versions in the topic replies. Just scroll up until you find it :slight_smile:

I know it is but I tested it and it show the speed of your helicopter not a players car