[delete] Having 2 jobs

Still not working ;(

Got now this Error:

Error running call reference function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: server/main.lua:245: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:245: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:365: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:363
stack traceback:
[C]: in function ‘error’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348
[ERROR] [MySQL] Check the error above, an error happens when executing the callback from the query : “SELECT * FROM job_grades WHERE job_name = @job_name AND grade = @grade {@job_name=unemployed2}”
Error running call reference function for resource esx_tattooshop: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: server/main.lua:9: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘xPlayer’)
stack traceback:
server/main.lua:9: in upvalue ‘ref’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:365: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364
[C]: in function ‘xpcall’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:364: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:363
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:379: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:348
Error running system event handling function for resource es_extended: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: Failed to execute thread: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: missing bytes
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:830: in method ‘underflow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:465: in field ‘any’
citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:860: in field ‘unpack’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:602: in field ‘?’
server/functions.lua:33: in field ‘TriggerServerCallback’
server/common.lua:63: in upvalue ‘handler’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:195: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194
stack traceback:
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:41: in field ‘CreateThreadNow’
citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:194: in function citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:158

Is there NO ONE poistiv outsinde who can look over Github what I did wrong, please:

https://github.com/NebelRebell/esx_secondjob (Updatet SQL and police/client

I don’t know. Just follow the description from the beginning.
For you it’s what you did but when I’ve checked your files I found errors for steps 1 and 2. I’m not gonna verify others steps.
Others have succeed so I don’t know why you couldn’t.
BR

I did…its still not working for me and I don’t know why. @tomtom if you look at github you found my enteries step by step marked with “—SECONDJOB INSERT” can you please spend a min and look at this? Maybe others can use it so also. thx

Hello @Tomtom, and thank you for this tutorial, so here I did the procedure, everything works perfectly, except that, in job1 ambulance and job2 miner, when I take my service miner, I had to mine, and when I want to take my ambulance service I find myself with the held mine? Even when I disconnect and reconnect, would you have this problem? I thank you in advance, sincerely

Hello @NebelRebell , had you managed to solve your problem? did you have the same problem as me under?, Best regards

HI,

I’m not using an on/off duty script. You may have to modify it if you have one.

BR

Hm, good idea,maybe its taht I will test

Hello, here is the problem everything works perfectly, except just when I take my minor service and then leave my service, I took my ambulance service and I held minor, would you have the solution to be problem? otherwise for the rest everything works perfectly, Regards

I can share my files in case if you found the solution, thank you in advance

Hi let’s take the example: Imagine you are in the hospital and you take your cloth civil and after your ambulance cloth then it works ?

Hey there sir may you share your files, for some reason im having errors I can’t see the money or anything or job when i load in to the server it doesn’t load my character properly i followed each step and did it 1 by 1 can’t seem to find a fix.

Hello, I share to make your job easier, everything works at home so watch the changes, thank youdouble_jobs.rar (221.8 KB)

double_jobs.rar (221.8 KB)

Hello, I share to make your job easier, everything works at home so watch the changes, thank you

hi @seb925 , i have an error when i’m using your files (i’ve the same error when i do it my self) i spawn with the default character and esx is break ( no money, no job … and no script that use esx is working). if you have any suggestion …

@ jobscraft you had another problem somewhere else because my file works

i tried to debug by only start es_extended and esx_society and some other needed resources like essentialmode, sql sync and fivem base, but it still break esx, i think i make a mistake, but i don’t know what.

edit: it’s possible that break the link with the DB

Hello their sir, for some reason your file double_jobs.rar is not working any way you can upload it to github or something ?

Its not downloading its just giving me a blank page when i click it.

it’s a direct link. it supposed to automatically download the .rar

Yea thats what i mean its taking me directly to a different page and its just blank, with the link: Blank Page For “double_jobs.rar”

its alright nvm it downloaded through my computer my Server Box for some reason it doesn’t wanna download it